What's new

Tutorial Smart bro evoluzn fx pr2l unlocking/reviving (update 12/01/16)

What MIFI are you using?

• FX PR2

Votes: 223 38.2%
  • FX PR2L

Votes: 126 21.6%
  • Others (MJ023, M22T & etc.)

Votes: 235 40.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and i keep geting WTP ERROR when flashing

There is something that has been added in the new firmaware which prevents flashing the Mifi L02C and L02B and this comes from the FBF file which I believe must act a bit like the scatter file on the android MTK. This FBF file is extracted during flashing to check the one present in the firmware to be flashed and it is in the WebData.bin file.

- thank you the tutorial, i have successfully unlock my Evoluzn FX PR2L

- got some question though... is it normal that it shows 4G on the display instead of LTE because before it shows LTE when it is still lock on SMART? btw... our area has an LTE coverage as i am using my iPhone6+ to compare it.

- is it also normal that the speedtest result of iPhone6+ (approx 20Mbps DL/UL) is 4x faster than pocket router (approx 5Mbps DL/UL)?

Last edited:
I just finished flashing it. Thaaaaaannnnkkksssssss. It finally worked. I have working signal here in Ghana. zedicus Check this out. usher105 i think you should create a thread with this firmware for the M028T. Once again thanks.
Bro you for teach your Lagos brother ooo, I have the device but still cant unlock it, Oga I BEG

Status
Not open for further replies.