What's new

Help Sino may binibentang fb dummy account or real account. Bumibili ako.

I understand that you are looking to purchase 10 or 20 Facebook accounts. However, I strongly advise against engaging in such activities as it goes against Facebook's terms of service and can lead to serious consequences.

Creating or selling fake accounts is a violation of Facebook's Community Standards, which aim to provide a safe and authentic environment for users. It can result in the suspension or permanent banning of the accounts involved. Facebook actively monitors for fake accounts and takes action against those who engage in such activities.

Moreover, buying fake accounts can also have negative implications for your own online presence and reputation. It can lead to accusations of dishonesty or unethical behavior, and may harm your credibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of others.

Instead, I encourage you to focus on building genuine connections and engaging with people on Facebook through your own authentic account. This will allow you to establish meaningful relationships, share your thoughts and opinions, and contribute positively to the platform.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.