Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
This is Proven And Tested By Me
--------------------------------------------

Requirement: ShadowsocksX.apk
search niyo nalang sa google

Via QR Code Po ito scan niyo nalang salamat
Since its trial. possible na hindi ito mag tatagal it depends on me.
want ρrémíùm? ibang usapan na yan.

Screenshot_200.png

Ps: kung ayaw gumana sa shadowsocksx niyo clear niyo muna at e scan uli ang qr code.

I just want to make a comment not to bash anyone here..Just want to give info in case you do not know.

I understand those negative comments about shadowsocks for online games..Maybe because of your experiences using shadowsocks and your frustration too when trying to play games online.

But the truth is, there are shadowsocks for online games. In fact it is widely used all over the world especially by Chinese in which it originated. Shadowsocks is very popular like VPN. For example, game players use shadowsocks for their Overwatch gameplay.

While it is true that most of the shadowsocks we have tried, failed in online games whether it came from known VPS provider, like DO or Vultr, etc., but it is because of the setup configuration installed when it was created. Mostly of the shadowsocks servers were just created simply just to bypass censorship. But if you try to set it up comprehensively, then you can and be able to use it and utilize the capacity of your server and be able to use it for online gameplay. Any techie or coder knows about it. But you need also to choose a high speed VPS but I know it is so costly.

Again my point is, there are Shadowsocks that is capable for online games.

Why I say this? Because I owned a VPS before for my Openvpn and shadowsocks and experienced using it last year until I stopped playing games and focus on something worth. I still play games in my vacant time.

So if you want to play online games, find a high speed shadowsocks server or buy a high speed VPS. I saw someone posted a high speed shadowsocks server here. I tried it and yes it works in online games. I don't know if that server is still working because it was publicly shared.

That's all guys. Keep exploring. Open your mind of the possibilities. Do not let your experience hinder you of growing in the world of internet.

So sorry for my long comment and it's in English. I'm not fluent in speaking Tagalog.

Thank you and God bless.

Credits: BJ Jimena
for the VPS

Attachments

Last edited:
we need proof sir.
maganda sana kasi kung totoo para makabawi ako sa credit points ko.bagsak na bagsak na dahil sa vpn na gamit ko, panay ang recon. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.