What's new

Tutorial Send Messages for free via internet(data /wifi)

Skywalkerhawk

Addict
Reaction
#Skl..... JUST recently discovered 🙂

Who is using Google Message as their default messaging app?

IF you have mobile data internet connection or wifi connection. You can send messages for free. Plus, you can also send pictures and files.(Same quality of the picture you will received not like sa messenger the quality of the pic is lessened). For the files, you can attach it directly on the the option bar mas convenient, easier and faster cya makasend compare sa Gmail.

How did i do this??:
  • in the settings you can find the chat feature, you must enabled it and see if its connected and after its good to go.
  • REMEMBER the receiver of your message must have also installed the app and enabled his/her chat feature, and you must ask what cellphone no. did he used enabled in the chat feature because others may have dual sim in their smartphones

**** Other features on the app that you might find astounding..
  • You can react his/her message like messenger.
  • You can see him typing a message like in
messenger.
-You can also create group chat like in messenger, you can chat within your friends or classmates.

I hope it could help you a lot. Especially in this online class. You might find it more convenient rather sending a photo in messenger, you can send a multiple photos here with the exact quality, instead sending files (.doc, .ppt , pdf & etc.) in Gmail you can send it here with just few clicks .🙂😉

See photos for proof: ⬇️

Attachments

Itry molang update to latest lods, itry mo muna sa tnt/smart/sun na sim kasi sa globe hirap ma enable, tapos kung dual sim ka i disable mu muna yung isang sim mo para yung madetect sa app ay yung nakaon lang na sim, tagal ko din na enable yung chat feature, maactivate mo din yan lods

Itry molang update to latest lods, itry mo muna sa tnt/smart/sun na sim kasi sa globe hirap ma enable, tapos kung dual sim ka i disable mu muna yung isang sim mo para yung madetect sa app ay yung nakaon lang na sim, tagal ko din na enable yung chat feature, maactivate mo din yan lods

[XX='Petmalupet001, c: 705659, m: 1490021'][/XX] hahah enjoy lods, ishare mo yan sa mga kaibigan mo para marami kang matetext gamit ng google message, wlang saysay din yan kung wla cla

[XX='Petmalupet001, c: 705677, m: 1490021'][/XX]May post napo ako sa fb baka gusto mong ishare lods para malaman ng friends at family mo ,the more na may nakagamit ng google message sa mga circle of friends or family mas makakatipid ka ,di muna kailangang magpaload ng pantext heheh.
ito po ang link lods.