What's new

Closed Senatorial candidates for May 2019 poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 35 lang ng Pulse Asia March 2019 survey ang sinama ko sa poll.
PLEASE walang away.

The Commission on Elections last February 6, 2019 released the certified list of candidates for senators in the upcoming May elections.

The poll body said there are 62 official senatorial candidates for the elections on May 13, 2019.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Result:
  1. Bong Go (PDP-Laban) Votes: 1,573 62.7%
  2. Ronald dela Rosa (PDP–Laban) Votes: 1,376 54.9%
  3. Cynthia Villar (Nacionalista) Votes: 1,313 52.4%
  4. Imee Marcos (Nacionalista) Votes: 1,267 50.5%
  5. Larry Gadon (KBL) Votes: 1,190 47.4%
  6. Grace Poe (Independent) Votes: 1,150 45.9%
  7. Willie Ong (Lakas) Votes: 1,140 45.5%
  8. Francis Tolentino (PDP-Laban) Votes: 1,131 45.1%
  9. Pia Cayetano (Nacionalista) Votes: 1,013 40.4%
  10. Koko Pimentel (PDP–Laban) Votes: 964 38.4%
  11. Sonny Angara (LDP) Votes: 904 36.0%
  12. Jiggy Manicad (Independent) Votes: 789 31.5%
  13. Dong Mangudadatu (PDP-Laban) Votes: 697 27.8%
  14. Glenn Chong (KDP) Votes: 597 23.8%
  15. Sergio Osmeña III (Independent) Votes: 568 22.6%
  16. Nancy Binay (UNA) Votes: 519 20.7%
  17. Lito Lapid (NPC) Votes: 505 20.1%
  18. JV Ejercito (NPC) Votes: 500 19.9%
  19. Bam Aquino (Liberal) Votes: 453 18.1%
  20. Mar Roxas (Liberal) Votes: 312 12.4%
  21. Chel Diokno (Liberal) Votes: 272 10.8%
  22. Neri Colmenares (Makabayan) Votes: 269 10.7%
  23. Bong Revilla (NPC) Votes: 252 10.0%
  24. Juan Ponce Enrile (PMP) Votes: 242 9.6%
  25. Samira Gutoc (Liberal) Votes: 233 9.3%
  26. Jinggoy Estrada (PMP) Votes: 210 8.4%
  27. Gary Alejano (Liberal) Votes: 182 7.3%
  28. Erin Tañada (Liberal) Votes: 162 6.5%
  29. Romulo Macalintal (Independent) Votes: 156 6.2%
  30. Florin Hilbay (Aksyon) Votes: 154 6.1%
  31. Freddie Aguilar (Independent) Votes: 143 5.7%
  32. Agnes Escudero (Independent) Votes: 54 2.2%
  33. Faisal Mangondato (Independent) Votes: 46 1.8%
  34. Melchor Chavez (PMM) Votes: 38 1.5%
  35. Diosdado Padilla (PFP) Votes: 37 1.5%

You don't know what we meant? Likewise here. We don't know what you mean, we don't know what you are fighting for, we don't know who you are fighting for, what your agenda is?

You're way of thinking is not like ours. Now let us just hold our opinions to ourselves, don't try to shove it into somebody's throat. Be civil enough.

You knew majority here will not vote for your Roxas. Accept it as a fact.

Take into consideration that in an election, only the candidates win or lose. So don't ruin your relationship with "neighbors" for your candidate's ideology. In the end, same candidates you rooted for when elected doesn't give a damn what your state of life is, whether you have food on the table or clean water to drink.

Wake up! it is always 90% of your own efforts that put harmony in your community.

Last edited:
You don't know what we meant? Likewise here. We don't know what you mean, we don't know what you are fighting for, we don't know who you are fighting for, what your agenda is?

You're way of thinking is not like ours. Now let us just hold our opinions to ourselves, don't try to shove it into somebody's throat. Be civil enough.

You knew majority here will not vote for your Roxas. Accept it as a fact.

Take into consideration that in an election, only the candidates win or lose. So don't ruin your relationship with "neighbors" for your candidate's ideology. In the end, same candidates you rooted for and elected doesn't give a damn what your state of life is, whether you have food on the table or clean water to drink.

Wake up! it is always 90% of your own efforts that put harmony in your community.
I never said I don't know what YOU mean (YOU as a whole), I said "I don't know what You mean (you alone, as a poster... as I was replying to you only!)... Unless you speak like the King Louis the XVI who always used "we" when he spoke of himself...hmmm you know what happened to Louis the XVI? he had his head cut off :ROFLMAO: ... but I digress...

One more time, it seems that only duterte fanatics have the right to speak in this forum!

I like when "you" say "Now let us just hold our opinions to ourselves, don't try to shove it into somebody's throat. Be civil enough." when you are the one attacking always my opinions and trying to push yours instead :ROFLMAO: (BTW, I doubt that this whole statement is yours).

About my "agenda". I always had only one agenda: my country!

There are many people here, who agree with my political opinions, even if they don't voice it. So I don't see why I should shut up...

Last edited:
I never said I don't know what YOU mean (YOU as a whole), I said "I don't know what You mean (you alone, as a poster... as I was replying to you only!)... Unless you speak like the King Louis the XVI who always used "we" when he spoke of himself...hmmm you know what happened to Louis the XVI? he had his head cut off :ROFLMAO: ... but I digress...

One more time, it seems that only duterte fanatics have the right to speak in this forum!

I like when you say "Now let us just hold our opinions to ourselves, don't try to shove it into somebody's throat. Be civil enough." when you are the one attacking always my opinions and trying to push yours instead :ROFLMAO: (BTW, I doubt that this whole statement is yours).

There are many people here, who agree with my political opinions, even if they don't voice it. So I don't see why I should shut up...
Tumahimik kana! Talo kana ehh

I like when "you" say "Now let us just hold our opinions to ourselves, don't try to shove it into somebody's throat. Be civil enough." when you are the one attacking always my opinions and trying to push yours instead :ROFLMAO: (BTW, I doubt that this whole statement is yours).

If you doubt my statement then you don't believe I'm capable to write? Well, to your disappointment, I wrote it out of my "brain". I never "copy and paste" to get my point.

You do too much "adlib" to your copy paste items, which are not useful to the statements. I don't care what happened to your Louis XVI. He has nothing to do with my life.

If your agenda truly is the country, that's good. To accomplish that agenda, run as senator or even as president of the country.

If you doubt my statement then you don't believe I'm capable to write? Well, to your disappointment, I wrote it out of my "brain". I never "copy and paste" to get my point.

You do too much "adlib" to your copy paste items, which are not useful to the statements. I don't care what happened to your Louis XVI. He has nothing to do with my life.

If your agenda truly is the country, that's good. To accomplish that agenda, run as senator or even as president of the country.
One more time, you prove yourself illogical, always starting from a true statement to deduct something wrong... In this case, you say "If you doubt my statement" (that's the true part of the sentence) "then you don't believe I'm capable to write?" So, let me try to explain to you: yes I doubt this particular statement is yours... but does it mean that I'm saying that all the things you write are not yours??? Kanina you told me not to generalize... maybe you should follow your own advice!

I have no doubt that you don't know who is Louis the XVI :ROFLMAO: but maybe you should educate yourself because it was a very important part of the World History and therefore Philippines History!

I did not wait for you to tell me what to do for my country! There are other ways to help for a better life in the country than to run for public office... I don't know you and I don't want to presume, but I hope you do as much as I do every day, for many years already, for my country.

Me illogical?
I don't think so.

I think you are picking on me to push your agenda. Just go ahead and do what you need to do and get that agenda done. I'm not even interested how you do it. Get yourself ρáíd for the effort. I'll grade you an "A" for creativity.

You always go to the extent of naming us names here and there when we voice out our opinions. I can see that you are trying to exude the essence of brilliance, righteousness and being so knowledgeable. Try some civility.

Hmmm .. or maybe those are not included ...

For someone "educated" like you, telling me to get myself educated on a King from a faraway continent way back when and telling me his agenda is for the Philippines is out of context.
Well, let your knowledge of King Louis get yourself through your agenda. Don't discuss to me World and Philippine history. Those books don't bring food to the table.

Last edited:
I pick on you???!!!! hahahaha... please read back and see who started this conversation! ... and all our conversations!
You are the one who addresses me always in the first place!

Try some civility? hahhahaaaaaaa... you are joking right? How many times I've been treated of Sh*t or t*e by the dds? You should ask Sir draft because I think he must be tired of me reporting the dds posts for their uncivilized language!

I rest my case... have a nice day!

I pick on you???!!!! hahahaha... please read back and see who started this conversation! ... and all our conversations!
You are the one who addresses me always in the first place!

Try some civility? hahhahaaaaaaa... you are joking right? How many times I've been treated of Sh*t or t*e by the dds? You should ask Sir draft because I think he must be tired of me reporting the dds posts for their uncivilized language!

I rest my case... have a nice day!
Ay salamat napagod din. Doon ka sa fb muna mag kampanya. Baka makapanloko kapa doon mga 100 na voters . hahaha

Attachments

Sinasagad na talaga ni awinahe ang kampanya , hahaha. Sinabihan na kita doon ka sa fb para hindi masayang ang effort mo. Wala kang maloloko dito awinahe dude/sir/tol/bro hahaha ang Phc ay balwarte ng mga DDS . mulat ang mga mata ng Tao ditom doon ka sa fb baka makkuha kapa ng 100voters maloko mo. Hahahaha tama nayan awinahe nakakaawa kana promise sa pag kakampanya mo sa mga Otso para kang nangangapa sa dilim.
Next Election tumakbo ka , 100% susupportahan ka namin dito pero yang otso mo, big NEVER AGAIN

kapal padin nung tatlo jan si bong, jinggoy at enrile haha grabe pero lahat ng otso diretso sa tingin ko may sayad e no offense ah this is just my opinion wala sanang triggered lol

kapal padin nung tatlo jan si bong, jinggoy at enrile haha grabe pero lahat ng otso diretso sa tingin ko may sayad e no offense ah this is just my opinion wala sanang triggered lol
Totoo brad may sayad talaga yan mga otso demonyo, panoorin mo mga interview sa kanila, wala sa hulog mga sagot eh , lalo na si gutoc at hilbay. Tas oppose ng oppose sa mga ginagawa ng gobyerno kagaya ng pagpapalinis sa manila bay? Pucha pati ba naman yon kontrahin pa? Talagang may sayad mga langya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back