What's new

Help Samsung a50 screen not functioning.

Annih

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I already tried safe reboot, then factory reset but still the screen is not functioning.

If the safe reboot and factory reset did not work, it is possible that the issue is hardware-related. Here are some other troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check if the phone's screen is physically damaged. If there are *****s or scratches, it could be affecting the display.

2. Try connecting the phone to a computer or external monitor. This will help determine if it's just the phone's display that's not working or if there's a more serious issue.

3. If the phone is under warranty, take it to an authorized service center for repair.

4. If the warranty has expired, you can try replacing the screen yourself or taking it to a third-party repair shop.

5. If none of these steps work, it may be time to consider getting a new phone.

Remember to always be careful when attempting any repairs yourself and to take precautions to avoid further damage to the phone.

If the safe reboot and factory reset did not work, it is possible that the issue is hardware-related. Here are some other troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check if the phone's screen is physically damaged. If there are *****s or scratches, it could be affecting the display.

2. Try connecting the phone to a computer or external monitor. This will help determine if it's just the phone's display that's not working or if there's a more serious issue.

3. If the phone is under warranty, take it to an authorized service center for repair.

4. If the warranty has expired, you can try replacing the screen yourself or taking it to a third-party repair shop.

5. If none of these steps work, it may be time to consider getting a new phone.

Remember to always be careful when attempting any repairs yourself and to take precautions to avoid further damage to the phone.
The screen has no scratch or visible physical damage .I tried connecting it to my laptop and it just ok. I can open both the pnone internal memory and sd card. I was able to transfer files to my laptop

The screen has no scratch or visible physical damage .I tried connecting it to my laptop and it just ok. I can open both the pnone internal memory and sd card. I was able to transfer files to my laptop
Since the screen appears to be functioning properly when connected to a laptop, it is possible that the issue is related to the phone's hardware or software. Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check if the phone's battery is fully charged and try restarting the phone.

2. If the battery is fully charged and restarting the phone does not work, try booting the phone in safe mode. To do this, press and hold the power button until the Samsung logo appears, then immediately press and hold the volume down button until the phone finishes restarting. If the phone boots in safe mode, the issue may be related to a third-party app. Try uninstalling any recently installed apps.

3. If none of the above steps work, try performing a hard reset of the phone. This will erase all data on the phone, so make sure to back up any important files before doing this. To perform a hard reset, turn off the phone, then press and hold the volume up button, power button, and home button at the same time. Release the buttons when the Samsung logo appears and use the volume buttons to navigate to the "wipe data/factory reset" option. Press the power button to select it, then select "yes" to confirm. The phone will restart and erase all data.

4. If the issue persists after a hard reset, it is possible that there is a hardware issue with the phone's display or other components. In this case, it may be best to bring the phone to a professional repair service or a Samsung service center for further diagnosis and repair.

Back