What's new

Help Sa mga Master ko dyan

Edwinbae

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
Pahelp po ako kung sino po nakakaalam na makakaayos neto bali 3 days ko na sya di macharge ng maayos ang phone ko is Samsung a52s 5G. Okay naman yung charger ko at yung port ko tinry ko na den yung ibang charger kaso ganyan pa den yung lumalabas. Sana matulungan niyo ako. Tia

Screenshot_20231231_053551_One UI Home.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing difficulties charging your Samsung A52s 5G for the past three days. It's frustrating when our phones don't work properly, but don't worry, I'll do my best to help you troubleshoot the issue.

First, let's try a few basic troubleshooting steps. These are some common solutions that might fix the problem:

1. Clean the charging port: Over time, lint, dust, or debris can accumulate in the charging port, preventing proper contact between the charger and the phone. Use a small, soft brush or toothpick to carefully clean the port, ensuring there's no obstruction.

2. Verify the charger and cable: Even though you mentioned that the charger and port seem fine, it's still worth double-checking. Try using a different charging cable and adapter to ensure they aren't the cause of the problem.

3. Check for physical damage: Inspect both the charging cable and the charging port for any signs of physical damage. Bent pins, frayed cables, or loose ports can prevent proper charging. If you notice any issues, consider getting them repaired or replaced.

4. Restart your phone: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor software glitches. Hold down the power button for a few seconds and select the restart option. Once it's rebooted, check if the charging problem persists.

If the above steps don't resolve the issue, there might be a deeper software or hardware problem. In such cases, I recommend the following:

1. Update your phone's software: Ensure that your Samsung A52s 5G is running the latest software version available. Software updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address charging-related issues.

2. Perform a factory reset: This step should be done as a last resort since it will erase all data on your phone. Before proceeding, make sure to back up any important files. To factory reset your phone, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset. Follow the on-screen instructions, and once completed, check if the charging problem is resolved.

3. Contact Samsung Support: If you've tried all the steps above and the issue persists, it's best to reach out to Samsung's support team or visit an authorized service center. They have trained technicians who can diagnose and repair hardware-related problems.

Remember, these are general troubleshooting steps, and results may vary. If you're uncomfortable performing any of these steps yourself, it's always a good idea to seek professional help. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the charging issue with your Samsung A52s 5G!

Try different cable & break combination stock or 3rd party eg. Anker, Aukey (cable 3a at break 18w+).
  • Cable 3a-Break 18w+
    • USB-C<—>USB-C
    • USB-C<—>USB-A
  • Also try with Powerbanks
    • Cable 3a-Powerbank 18w+
    • USB-C<—>USB-C
    • USB-C<—>USB-A

If wala pa din, it means na charger port ang meron issue at need ng replacement.

Anker ph shop —> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., as for Aukey goto shopee or lazada.

Last edited: