What's new

Help S12 PRO or D2?

wrathraiser

Honorary Poster
Established
Anong mas maganda sa dalawa? Mag-uupgrade sana ako modem. Etong dalawa ang pinagpipilian ko. May nababasa ako rito na nakakasira daw ng sim ung S12 PRO sa init. And may nabasa din ako recently lang na mainit din ang Greenpacket D2.

ZLT S12 PRO or Greenpacket D2?

ph-11134201-23030-qzvepid7caov60

sg-11134201-22090-joaq3ndglyhvb1

Solution
I also observed the hot sim holder from the S12 Pro. I can't say the same about the D2, but this is also the same hot sim from ID3 when both devices are used for extended periods of time. I would say you go for the D2 if you need the bands not found in S12. Other than that, the S12 Pro is a great choice for its OpenWrt compatibility and 256 MB memory.
I also observed the hot sim holder from the S12 Pro. I can't say the same about the D2, but this is also the same hot sim from ID3 when both devices are used for extended periods of time. I would say you go for the D2 if you need the bands not found in S12. Other than that, the S12 Pro is a great choice for its OpenWrt compatibility and 256 MB memory.

Solution
Thanks for the response

Back