What's new

Archive Rules of survival external häçk vip by jerickmods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjbg

Addict
Download Link :
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

EXTERNAL RULES OF SURVIVAL häçk

[Updated on Latest ρá†ch]

9zQyJDv.jpg

wx5q1bf.jpg
mcpBS9Z.jpg
WLvXg3G.jpg
Features
WQqkxa7.png

Preview [Video Clip]

*Notice*
Code:
If you use multiple häçks(not only my) on your account and get ban don't type there that you get banned i don't care about bans when you use other häçks on your account
So Official my häçk is not detected by Rules of Survival Anti Cheat so keep that in mind that you are not banned by executing my häçk you do something wrong in-game which result as ban
If you get banned in middle of game you probably using Teleport Kill and rage (If you have more than 10 kills probably you will get banned doesn't matter ESP,Telekill or other stuff in häçk and why? People know that too much people using häçk in RoS also you yes you report everyone who killed you thats why people get banned for no reason)
You get banned for 3,12,24 hours? - You have too many reports keep calm and play more legit if you want to survive
Hotkeys
F1 = NoGrass
F2 = Speedhäçk
F3 = Passthrough
F4 = Zoomhäçk
F5 = FastFall
G = Grave mode
MiddleMouse/Mouse3 = Passthrough
CTRL+DEL = Exit häçk

Updates (v1.4)
  • Added ESP Include (Player,Player Tracer, Distance of Player, Some Vehicle, Plane, Parachute, Loot)
  • Added Grave Mode
  • Added Crosshair *This is experimental
  • Added FOV *This is experimental
  • Added Screen Resolution and Center *This is experimental
7iOA4B1.png
Credits
- isysforce for ESP Code
- abuali121 for Most Offsets
- mtsagossi for Offsets

1 minute ago
EditReport

Attachments

kalokohan wala ka naman nilagay na instruction kung paano gamitin. pag mag post ka mag lagay ka din ng instructions hindi yung magpapakita ka lng ng ganyan may babala ka pa nilagay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back