What's new

Closed Request any Ebook (During my Vacancies Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! These are the books that I managed to get from my files. If you may not find the book you request, maybe I did not acquire/buy it yet. Local books, on the other hand are hard to acquire in electronic form, however I will try my very best to have a copy of it! Thank you for coming to this thread! Gokigenyou!

Mythology Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes >>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mastery by robert greene >>>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Unstoppable by Ben Angel >>>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The art of war sun tzu

Hi! Here's your book request. Luckily, I managed to find two versions of it. I hope this one is the exact book you are finding, happy reading! Gokigenyou!

~ SakuraChan 🌟

Book Details:
Author(s): Sun Tzu
Series: Cathedral Classics
Publisher: Aziloth Books, Year: 2010
ISBN: 9781907523175,1907523170

Description:
Written over two millennia ago in China, The Art of War is the first known rational treatise on the planning and conduct of military operations. It's author, Sun Tzu, was a Chinese strategist who lived between 554-496 BC, during the Spring and Autumn Period of the Middle Kingdom's history. Concise and aphoristic in style, The Art of War represents the distilled wisdom of a great commander, knowledge that men of later generations, including Mao Tse Tung and Ho Ch Minh, have used with great success.

LINK >>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Hi po , pa request po NG , On the Shoulders of Titans: Arcane Ascension, Book 2 .
Quote •••

Hi! These are the books that I managed to get from my files. If you may not find the book you request, maybe I did not acquire/buy it yet. Local books, on the other hand are hard to acquire in electronic form, however I will try my very best to have a copy of it! Thank you for coming to this thread! Gokigenyou!

Mythology Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes >>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mastery by robert greene >>>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Unstoppable by Ben Angel >>>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
WOWWW! out of s tock lagi sa national bookstore yang mythology timeless etc... Thanks ng marami!

hello po ts Sakura Kinomoto .parequest naman po any book relating to anger management and overcoming anger issues. salamat po. baka din po may audio book. thanks a lot

boss pa request nman ng Trial Marraige Husband
(last chapter ko kc 900 pa, may updates na daw)
Hello there! Thank you for coming to this thread! I am not able to find an epub file on the book that you requested, however you can read this story online by just clicking this link >>>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Happy Reading! Gokigenyou!

~SakuraChan

hello po ts Sakura Kinomoto .parequest naman po any book relating to anger management and overcoming anger issues. salamat po. baka din po may audio book. thanks a lot
Hello Po! Thank you for visiting this thread! I have two versions of the book that you had requested. The book is entitled: ANGER MANAGEMENT FOR DUMMIES. The book can offer you easy tips that can help you in managing your anger. You can get the two versions of those by clicking this link po.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps you! Happy Reading! Gokigenyou!

~SakuraChan

Pa request po ako. He's Not That Complicated by Eric Charles and Sabrina Alexis. Maraming salamat po.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back