What's new

Help Remove apple account

android117

Honorary Poster
hello po mga ka PHC baka po my kilala kayu legit seller dto sa tool pang alis ng apple account.new lang po kase ako sa apple .meron akong ipad nabili ko sya sa tambakan ng gamit sa taiwan kaya lang my meron syang apple kapag i open ko pa drop naman po ng name na pwede makatulogn about sa ganito un legit po sana para hindi na i jailbreak,salamat po

Device Model : iPad Pro(12.9) 3

Hello! Welcome to the Apple community! I understand that you are looking for a legitimate seller of Apple account removal tools. It's great that you want to resolve this issue without jailbreaking your device. Unfortunately, I can't provide specific recommendations for sellers, but I can guide you on how to remove the Apple account from your iPad.

1. Contact the previous owner: If you bought the iPad second-hand, try contacting the previous owner and ask them to remove their Apple account from the device. They can do this by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will unlink their account from the iPad.

2. Apple Support: If you are unable to contact the previous owner or they are unable to assist you, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly. They have the necessary tools and knowledge to help you with account-related issues. Visit Apple's official website and navigate to the Support section to find the appropriate contact options for your region.

3. Proof of purchase: If you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, it may be helpful to provide this information to Apple Support. It can demonstrate that you are the rightful owner of the device and may assist in the account removal process.

Remember, it's important to deal with authorized sources and follow the proper procedures to avoid any potential scams or îllégâl activities. Good luck with resolving the issue with your Apple account!

Hello! Welcome to the Apple community! I understand that you are looking for a legitimate seller of Apple account removal tools. It's great that you want to resolve this issue without jailbreaking your device. Unfortunately, I can't provide specific recommendations for sellers, but I can guide you on how to remove the Apple account from your iPad.

1. Contact the previous owner: If you bought the iPad second-hand, try contacting the previous owner and ask them to remove their Apple account from the device. They can do this by going to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will unlink their account from the iPad.

2. Apple Support: If you are unable to contact the previous owner or they are unable to assist you, I recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly. They have the necessary tools and knowledge to help you with account-related issues. Visit Apple's official website and navigate to the Support section to find the appropriate contact options for your region.

3. Proof of purchase: If you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, it may be helpful to provide this information to Apple Support. It can demonstrate that you are the rightful owner of the device and may assist in the account removal process.

Remember, it's important to deal with authorized sources and follow the proper procedures to avoid any potential scams or îllégâl activities. Good luck with resolving the issue with your Apple account!
wala na po yun original owner kase kapag dto sa taiwan parang patapon na yun ibang gamit pero goods pa .so benebenta lang din ng iba kaso lang di rin nila alam apple id ng old owner madami dto mga ganyan gamit na pwede pa pakinabangan

wala na po yun original owner kase kapag dto sa taiwan parang patapon na yun ibang gamit pero goods pa .so benebenta lang din ng iba kaso lang di rin nila alam apple id ng old owner madami dto mga ganyan gamit na pwede pa pakinabangan
I understand that the original owner is no longer available, and it seems like the iPad you purchased in Taiwan is a second-hand device. In this case, it can be challenging to remove the Apple account associated with the device if you don't have the original owner's Apple ID information. However, there are a few steps you can try:

1. Check iCloud Activation Lock: Before purchasing a used iOS device, it's crucial to check if it is iCloud Activation Locked. This lock prevents unauthorized access to the device if the Find My feature is enabled. You can check the activation lock status by visiting the iCloud Activation Lock website or using the Apple Support app.

2. Contact Apple Support: If the device is iCloud Activation Locked, or you're unable to contact the original owner, reach out to Apple Support. Explain your situation and provide any relevant information, such as the device's serial number or proof of purchase. Apple Support may be able to guide you through the account removal process or suggest possible solutions.

3. Third-party Services: There are third-party services or websites claiming to remove iCloud Activation Lock or bypass the Apple account. However, exercise caution when using such services, as many of them are scams or involve unauthorized methods. It's always recommended to contact Apple Support first and explore official channels before considering third-party options.

Remember, it's best to deal with authorized and legitimate sources to avoid any potential scams or îllégâl activities. Resolving an Apple account issue without the original owner's information can be challenging, but Apple Support should be your first point of contact for assistance.

ay ganon po ba sir. sayang naman akala ko pwede yun kahit iremote lang sa pc ko.kung my mga pinoy na tech dto sa abnasang ito dami pa mpapakinabangan
salamat po sa info
ganun nanga ang gagawin jan baka iremote lang di kase me familiar sa ios pero nakikita ko naman kinokonek lang nila sa pc din minsan para ma remove icloud