What's new

Closed Remix os android for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paki Screenshot po. Thanks

eto po
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

eto po

Wow na wow kuya. I like it. Im going to download this and have it tried. It viewed the tutorial and im amazed.

But what if i want it to install permanently on my laptop by choosing resident mode. Will this override my current OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.