What's new

Closed Relationship quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeanh

• A strong relationship starts with two brave people who are ready to sacrifice anything for one another...
  • Communication is the lifeline of any relation. when you stop communicating
    you start losing your valuable relation...!!!
  • Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.
  • Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other, Its how fast you resolve & bounce back to normal
  • I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness..:))
  • Relationships should have the determination on like SANDAL WOOD...which never loses its fragrance even if its broken into thousands pieces..!!
  • "The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete...!
    But to have someone with whom u can share your incompleteness"
  • When Nails are Growing, We Cut our Nails,Not Fingers ...similarly, When Ego Start Rising, we should cut Ego, Not Relations
  • No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart of hearts that the person you are with is truly worth fighting for no matter what.
  • Any Great relationship is based on two important things. First is to find out the similarities, n second is to respect the differences.
  • Relationship cycle:
    Strangers - Friends - Close Friends - Crush - Relationship - Heartbroken - Strangers.
  • A relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions, it just need to wonderful people" One who can trust " and " One who can understand "
  • Even a big pot full of water can be emptied by a small hole so a little anger or ego can burn up all the nobility of a good relation be good with everyone.
  • Maybe tomorrow, when you are done with your anger and I am done with mine, we can smile at each other and remember just how much we mean to each other.
  • People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!
  • Learn The Wisdom Of Compromise
    It's Better To Bend A Little Rather Than To Break A relationship Forever
    May be you will never know,May be I will never show.
  • "Third person never creates misunderstanding between two people, but misunderstanding between two people create space for third person!!!!"
  • I am perfectly happy being his friend, in fact I love it... I just have this incredible urge to kiss him, that doesn't go away... and this feeling that we would be perfect together.
  • I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.
  • Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I'd say "yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!".
  • I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.
  • We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.
  • I'm glad you're happy. I can't say that I'm completely happy for you but I guess that's just a part of life, I'll always have feelings for you but the rest of the world is forcing me to move on.
  • People say whats the point in liking someone who doesn't like you back. They are right, there isn't a point. But you can't help who you like, it's not up to you. Your heart kinda just decides for you and there is no turning back once your heart makes up its mind.
  • For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.
  • The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.
  • I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better, and the one that makes you say "my life has changed since I met her".
  • I wonder, what I could Do or say to make him like me. I wonder, what or who I need to be, to be his. I wonder, when just being me will be enough.
  • It's so crazy, you walked into the room that day, just like every other day except this time my heart skipped a beat.
    relation%2Bship%2B4.png
  • You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.
  • You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you.
  • I think it's weird when I love you, I think it's weird when I want you, when you don't even know I'm there!
  • Why is it that no matter how many times I remind myself that we can't be together, I still won't let myself fall for anyone else?
  • I don't know which is worse, keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.
  • Maybe I'm so caught up in getting over him I don't notice the perfect person that is sitting right in front of me... actually I'm starting to think he is standing up and doing a dance.
  • The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.
  • Why can't you just tell me how you feel, because how you act is confusing me. You walk by me like I'm no one, you smile at me like I'm anyone, you hug me like I'm someone... but kiss, the way you kiss me, its as if I'm the only one.
  • Maybe they are right. Maybe I did get my hopes up too high. Maybe I was in over my head. Maybe I am the stupid one for ever thinking that you loved me, but maybe, just maybe, I am tired of being alone.
  • Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.
  • I can't just drift away from you, I can't get on with my life and not give you a second thought. When I kissed you that night, walking away stopped being an option.
  • Sometimes there are things that are worth the chance, and when you find them, everything in the world doesn't matter.
  • Don't screw up the best thing that ever happened to you just because you're a little unsure about who you are.
  • Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says "oops, wrong person".
  • Have you ever hated somebody so much that you wish they would just leave and never come back but yet, loved them so much, you knew you'd die if they did?
  • I've learned that guys can make the best of friends... my best friend is a guy, and I can tell him anything and everything... oh except the fact that I'm absolutely crazy about him... that part always seems to stay out of our conversations.
  • This is so different you're so different, finally I've realized what I deserve and it's not what I had before.
  • You don't just stop feeling something for someone because you start feeling something for someone else.
  • I just wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have.
  • Rule #1 never tell a guy that you like them because then they will immediately stop liking you so DON'T DO IT!
  • Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
  • When he's around, my whole body knows it. I'll keep talking and stuff, but my mind will have no idea what I'm saying, I keep wondering if there's a term for this.
  • The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
  • How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is.
  • Most relationships fail because we spend too much time pointing out each others mistakes and don’t spend enough time enjoying each others company….
  • Wheter it’s a friendship or relationship, all bonds are built on trust without it, you have nothing..
  • Perfect Relationship = Two people never giving up on each other.
  • Any relationship is a blessing that comes without conditions or expectations. Whether forever or faor a season, God puts and removes people in your life for a reason….
  • Relations are like electric currents. Wrong connection will give you shocks but the right ones light up your life.
  • The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together... but how good you are for each other.
  • If you are torn between staying and going, maybe it's time to go. Because if you were meant to stay, then you would not be thinking of going.
  • Being in a relationship isn't about the kissing.. the dates.. or the showing off.
    It's about being with that person that makes you happy in a way no one else can!
  • Death is not the Biggest Loss in LIFE! The Biggest Loss is When Relationships Die Among us While We are Alive
  • No matter how Crazy & Funny the Scenes are around You ,
    They are Useless without the Person You want to Laugh with .. !!
  • Make a relation with someone, who is not only proud to have you; but will take every risk just to be with you .
  • I want a relationship where we talk like best friends, play like kids, argue like husband and wife, and protect each other like siblings.!!
  • A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone,
    but it depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding.
  • It amazes me how people can fake whole relationships. I can't even fake a "hello" to someone I don't like.
  • Sometimes it takes being away from someone for a while to realise how much you need them in your life.
  • The happiest Couples never have the Same Character but They have the best Understanding Of their Differences ...
  • I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.
  • I want our relationship to be like Tom and Jerry. No matter how many times we fight, we won't be apart.
  • Usually, when any guy looks me in the eyes... I have to look away after about 3 seconds, but with him... I struggle to take my eyes off of him.
  • Sometimes you wish for something. You want it so badly, but you want even more for it to be perfect like you imagined it. And sometimes, you get it, and it's everything you thought it would be.
  • Sometimes you meet someone and before you know their name, before you know where they are from, you know that sometime in the future this person is going to mean something to you.
  • I used to think that if I loved you enough you would realize it and love me back, but I can only love so much for so long.
  • I've convinced everyone else that I don't like you and that I don't love you anymore. Now all I need to do is convince myself.
  • After all this time you still have this amazing power to make me feel absolutely crazy each time I see you.
  • Why is it always as soon as I start to like you, you like another girl and when I stop liking you, you like me.
  • If I was pretty would you love me? If I was perfect would you want me? If I loved you would you leave me?
  • This could be so much more. So much more than a casual kiss, and a quick caress beneath the sheets. This really could be the beginning of something, something that's takes us both somewhere, that translates both of us. Changes us. And we can only do it together.
  • Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you.
  • If you love something, set it free if it comes back, it was meant to be. If it continues to fly, let it soar, have faith that God has something better in store.

Attachments

Dear @Jeanh,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.