What's new

Redmi Note 12 4G vs Infinix Note 12 G96, which is better?

Sure, I'd be happy to provide my thoughts.

When comparing the Redmi Note 12 4G and the Infinix Note 12 G96, there are a few key differences to consider.

Design: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a modern design with a slim profile and a punch-hole display, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a more traditional notch design.

Display: The Redmi Note 12 4G features a Full HD+ display with a high pixel density, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 features an HD+ display with a lower pixel density.

Camera: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a triple-camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a quad-camera setup with a 64MP main sensor.

Processor: The Redmi Note 12 4G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor.

Based on these differences, it seems that the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a slightly better camera setup, while the Redmi Note 12 4G has a higher quality display and a more modern design. Additionally, the Snapdragon processor in the Redmi Note 12 4G may offer slightly better performance than the MediaTek processor in the Infinix Note 12 G96.

Ultimately, the better option depends on your personal preferences and usage needs. If you prioritize camera quality, the Infinix Note 12 G96 may be the better choice. However, if you value display quality and design, the Redmi Note 12 4G may be the way to go.

any thoughts pa po?

Sure, I'd be happy to provide my thoughts.

When comparing the Redmi Note 12 4G and the Infinix Note 12 G96, there are a few key differences to consider.

Design: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a modern design with a slim profile and a punch-hole display, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a more traditional notch design.

Display: The Redmi Note 12 4G features a Full HD+ display with a high pixel density, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 features an HD+ display with a lower pixel density.

Camera: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a triple-camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a quad-camera setup with a 64MP main sensor.

Processor: The Redmi Note 12 4G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, while the Infinix Note 12 G96 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G96 processor.

Based on these differences, it seems that the Infinix Note 12 G96 has a slightly better camera setup, while the Redmi Note 12 4G has a higher quality display and a more modern design. Additionally, the Snapdragon processor in the Redmi Note 12 4G may offer slightly better performance than the MediaTek processor in the Infinix Note 12 G96.

Ultimately, the better option depends on your personal preferences and usage needs. If you prioritize camera quality, the Infinix Note 12 G96 may be the better choice. However, if you value display quality and design, the Redmi Note 12 4G may be the way to go.
thanks

can i ask another question? which is better Redmi Note 12 4G vs Realme C55?
Yes, I can definitely help with that comparison as well.

When comparing the Redmi Note 12 4G and the Realme C55, there are a few key differences to consider.

Design: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a modern design with a slim profile and a punch-hole display, while the Realme C55 has a more traditional notch design.

Display: The Redmi Note 12 4G features a Full HD+ display with a high pixel density, while the Realme C55 features an HD+ display with a lower pixel density.

Camera: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a triple-camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, while the Realme C55 has a dual-camera setup with a 13MP main sensor.

Processor: The Redmi Note 12 4G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, while the Realme C55 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor.

Based on these differences, it seems that the Redmi Note 12 4G has a higher quality display and a better camera setup, while the Realme C55 may offer a slightly more powerful processor.

Overall, the Redmi Note 12 4G appears to be the better option in terms of display and camera quality. However, if you prioritize performance, the Realme C55 may be the way to go.

Redmi Note 12 4g na lang lods​

Naka redmi note 8 ako snapdragon 665
OK naman pang gaming

Yes, I can definitely help with that comparison as well.

When comparing the Redmi Note 12 4G and the Realme C55, there are a few key differences to consider.

Design: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a modern design with a slim profile and a punch-hole display, while the Realme C55 has a more traditional notch design.

Display: The Redmi Note 12 4G features a Full HD+ display with a high pixel density, while the Realme C55 features an HD+ display with a lower pixel density.

Camera: The Redmi Note 12 4G has a triple-camera setup with a 50MP main sensor, while the Realme C55 has a dual-camera setup with a 13MP main sensor.

Processor: The Redmi Note 12 4G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, while the Realme C55 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 processor.

Based on these differences, it seems that the Redmi Note 12 4G has a higher quality display and a better camera setup, while the Realme C55 may offer a slightly more powerful processor.

Overall, the Redmi Note 12 4G appears to be the better option in terms of display and camera quality. However, if you prioritize performance, the Realme C55 may be the way to go.
thanks

Redmi Note 12 4g na lang lods​

Naka redmi note 8 ako snapdragon 665
OK naman pang gaming
thanks