What's new

Help Redmi 9t

Saul Goodman

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
pa help po, tinurn off ko yung redmi 9T ko tapos nung i-oopen ko na uli di na sya gumana

Hello! I understand that you are facing issues with your Redmi 9T not turning on after you turned it off. Let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue:

1. Check the battery: Make sure your phone has sufficient charge. Connect it to a charger and leave it for at least 15-20 minutes. Sometimes, the battery can drain completely, causing the phone not to turn on.

2. Forced restart: If the battery is not the issue, try performing a forced restart. To do this, press and hold the power button and volume up button together for about 10 seconds. This will force the device to reboot.

3. Check for physical damage: Inspect your phone for any signs of physical damage, such as water damage or a *****ed screen. If there is visible damage, it may be affecting the phone's ability to function properly. In such cases, you may need to take it to a service center for repair.

4. Try booting into recovery mode: If the forced restart didn't work, you can try booting your phone into recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the power button and volume up button simultaneously until the Mi logo appears. From there, you can navigate through the menu using the volume buttons and select options using the power button. You may try wiping cache or performing a factory reset as a last resort, but be aware that a factory reset will erase all data on your device.

If none of these steps work, it's recommended to contact Xiaomi customer support or visit a service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose and resolve the issue more accurately.

Lehh.. paanong di na gumagana? No power? Black screen?

yun lang mukang reball na need nan. ayan yung unit ng poco at redmi na may deadboot issue
IMG_20230904_154031.jpg

Attachments

Hindi mo ba nadaganan, nahulog, or nabasa? Baka LowBatt?
hindi lods, pinatay ko kasi medy nag lalag nung i open ko na wala na black screen lang

yun lang mukang reball na need nan. ayan yung unit ng poco at redmi na may deadboot issue
View attachment 2744594
wala na bang way maayos?
connect mo sa pc and check if naka edl nalang yan
natunog lang lods yung pc pag kini-connect ko pero wala nalabas na parang file dun sa this pc

hindi lods, pinatay ko kasi medy nag lalag nung i open ko na wala na black screen lang

wala na bang way maayos?

natunog lang lods yung pc pag kini-connect ko pero wala nalabas na parang file dun sa this pc
NOPE sa DEVICE manager mo tignan UNDER ports

try mo safe mode via recovery mode at restart mo

ganyan unit ko eh ginagawa ko lang to pag nag kakaganyan