What's new

For Sale Reddit account 4 years old, 1393 karma

chuponus

Journeyman
Reaction
Price in ₱
Payment method
GCash
FOR SALE reddit account 4 years old with 1393 karma. Gcash only.

dd.png

Attachments

Ah ok po lods, salamat sa reply
Ang mahal din pala
Up natin sana makuha
Oo, I did my research sa mga foreign sites and apparently $20-60 bentahan, depende sa age and karma nung account. The bigger the better. And thanks for the UP bro! Bago pa lang ako dito sa site so medyo nangangapa pa lol

Oo, I did my research sa mga foreign sites and apparently $20-60 bentahan, depende sa age and karma nung account. The bigger the better. And thanks for the UP bro! Bago pa lang ako dito sa site so medyo nangangapa pa lol
Welcome lods, sana makuha naman

Are you still selling???
Hey! Yeah, still available. P2000 is my asking price. Will only accept Gcash as a form of payment. Sorry, can't PM you as well since I'm not that active in this site so my account is restricted. If you're still interested, you can PM the reddit account I'm selling instead, "u/bleakerthanwhite". I'll respond there. Thnx.

Hey! Yeah, still available. P2000 is my asking price. Will only accept Gcash as a form of payment. Sorry, can't PM you as well since I'm not that active in this site so my account is restricted. If you're still interested, you can PM the reddit account I'm selling instead, "u/bleakerthanwhite". I'll respond there. Thnx.
Yes Gcash is fine. I did DM u on reddit but u did not reply … my reddit account is u/Murk********

Yes Gcash is fine. I did DM u on reddit but u did not reply … my reddit account is u/Murk********
Oh hey, that was you? Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that I've been stuck without decent internet for weeks now, so logging into my accounts, jumping on messages or doing online transactions is a bit of a struggle. I'm working on fixing it though, and I'm hoping to sort everything out in about a week. I'll shoot you a reply on reddit once it's sorted to check if you're still up for it. Hope you still are. Thnx.