What's new

Closed RECRUITMENT FOR SEMI HARDCORE SKILLED TO PRO PLAYERS (ZERO COUNTERPLAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
received_258556028595017.jpeg

All around roles pero grinding ling ako

Attachments

I am already thinking of making a group chat in messenger because that's where we communicate if looking for a duo or a five man team to play with

EVERYONE KINDLY DROP YOUR FACEBOOK NAME AND DESCRIBE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE EVERYONE WOULD BE ADDED IN THE GROUP CHAT AND AWAIT FURTHER INSRUCTIONS

My in game name is SLyce and Dice once I have followed you please do follow back so that we could all play and have cooperation

Medyo all around po pwede? Mainly sa support Estes and Lolita, Mage Valir, Fighter Dyrotth, Marksman Claude, Tank Lolita ulet, Assassin Gusion. Emblem Lvl40 above lahat.
kindly drop your facebook name and describe what your profile pic is Im gonna be adding people to group chat for the ML
or send a screenshot or better send a link of your facebook profile

152062405 3153

Kindly check my stats cant post a screenshot cause im using laptop rn
Tyy
kindly drop your facebook name and describe what your profile pic is Im gonna be adding people to group chat for the ML

14770226 3022 Mythic IV Can do Tank,Assassin, Marksman

mage support main lodi, reply nalang if may bakante pa, mythic rank ko...salamat...

Status
Not open for further replies.