What's new

Help Recover häçked facebook account

imapro

Honorary Poster
Established
Pa help naman po marecover yung account ko na nahäçked kanina while I'm streaming in omelette arcade po. Nanghihingi ng 1200 yung häçker. Pa help po mga master dito sa phc

I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook account was häçked. Here are some steps that you can take to try to recover your account:

1. Change your password: If you still have access to your account, change your password immediately. Make sure to choose a strong, unique password that you haven't used for any other accounts.

2. Use the "Forgot Password" feature: If you can't access your account, click on the "Forgot Password" button on the login page. Facebook will guide you through the process of resetting your password using your email or phone number.

3. Report the häçk to Facebook: If you can't recover your account using the steps above, report the häçk to Facebook using the "Report a Compromised Account" form. Facebook will review your request and help you recover your account.

4. Enable two-factor authentication: To prevent future häçks, enable two-factor authentication on your account. This will require a code sent to your phone or email in addition to your password to log in.

5. Check your other accounts: If you used the same password for other accounts, change those passwords as well to prevent the häçker from accessing them.

I hope these steps help you recover your Facebook account. Good luck!

mukang needy yung häçker ah, mostly tinarget mga niyan is yung may mga bank acc konekted sa fb etc...wala ata napala yung häçker sa acc mo po😅