What's new

Help Recover h@cked fb account

xkHiM

Addict
Mga paps patulong po baka po may marunong magrecover ng häçked fb. Nahäçk Kasi fb ko. Willing to pay po ako kung kailangan. Natry ko na din po I recover kaso ayaw gumana ng code na sinesend ni fb. Sana po may tumulong. Maraming salamat po

Hi! I understand that you're looking for help in recovering your häçked Facebook account. It can be a frustrating experience, but I'll do my best to assist you.

Firstly, it's important to ensure that you've taken all the necessary steps to recover your account. Here are some suggestions to try:

1. Reset your password: Visit the Facebook login page and click on "Forgot Password." Follow the prompts to reset your password. Make sure to choose a strong, unique password that you haven't used before.

2. Check for email or phone number changes: If you suspect that your account has been häçked, make sure to check if any unauthorized changes have been made to your email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account. If there are any suspicious changes, revert them back to your original contact details.

3. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA): This adds an extra layer of security to your account. Once enabled, you'll need a verification code or access to a trusted device each time you log in. To enable 2FA, go to the Facebook Security Settings and follow the instructions.

4. Report the häçk to Facebook: Visit the Facebook Help Center and go to the "Report Compromised Account" section. Follow the instructions provided and provide as much information as possible about the häçk. Facebook will investigate the issue and assist you accordingly.

If you've already tried these steps and they haven't worked, it might be worth reaching out to Facebook directly for additional support. Unfortunately, hiring someone to recover your account is not advisable, as it may involve îllégâl activities and could potentially put your account at further risk.

Remember to be cautious and vigilant when using your Facebook account. Keep your password strong, avoid clicking on suspicious links, and regularly review your privacy settings to protect your account from future häçks.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in recovering your Facebook account!