What's new

Help Realmi 7i question

Shikimagura

Addict
Reaction
So chineck ko ung news and apparently bagong labas ang realme 7i. And I can't help but ask.

SINONG GUSTONG BUMILI NITO?!

To start with ung processor boasts that it has 4 2ghz cores supported by 4 1.8ghz core,which is fine I guess. But i compare ko siya s ibang realme products, napakahina niya.(next phone uses 2 2.3 ghz with 6 1.8 cores) and I dont belive the architecture is all that stable.

In terms of OS, it's using proprietary RealMIUI instead of the open source MIUI. Which may not mean much,but kung gusto monsiya i modify and i open root, medyo mahihirapan ka. I mean I'm sure they're going to provide their MIUI tools but eh, I'm not sure.

Then there's the phone itself,which is taller and lighter,but IS SET UP FOR 720p resolutions....which means may black bars ang papanoorin mo kun gagamit ka nang 480 or 1080p res.

Also battery uses 5000mah...eh not a big deal as long as may fast charging siya--oh wait.

Camera is actually pretty cool since it can capture 1080p resolution videos...okay,but why can't it output 1080p videos natively???

Also the 8/128 version doesn't handle HDR for gaming....WTF?! WHY??????MAY HDR KA FOR VIDEO RECORDING PERO WALA FOR GAMING????

Anyways yeah, sino may realme7i dyan and why did you buy it this year???

cheap and mamaw spec.. kaso mas mabigat pa yung realmec2 ko eh haha dapat, xiaomi nalang binili ko kesa 7i