Closed [real talk] buhay ng isang single na workahollic na mabait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee Jay

🧿 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖇𝖗𝖊 🧿
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction
Ganito ang laman ng messenger ng isang single na walang oras makipaglandian dahil sa trabaho napupunta ang oras nya...

IMG_20180709_070351.jpg

Puro GC and friends lang. Ayos, diba?

Attachments

Im 27 and I work my as$ off. Currently employed in a financing corporation, i managed to pass Civil service professional exam and LET. Finished my master's degree in Business Management and currently enrolled for my second master's degree (MPA).
I was single for 4 years but managed to crawl out of it. I have to give up my friends and vices, i work out and gained a few pounds.
OK ba? Hindi. I have really weak intestines after suffering acute Amoebiasis, causing part of my small intestines to fail. I lost my muscle gained and dropped 5 kilos in the past 7 months. I'm thinking quitting my job kase madalas na ang leave ko sa hospitalization. I have to recover.
di problema ang pagiging single.

Im 27 and I work my as$ off. Currently employed in a financing corporation, i managed to pass Civil service professional exam and LET. Finished my master's degree in Business Management and currently enrolled for my second master's degree (MPA).
I was single for 4 years but managed to crawl out of it. I have to give up my friends and vices, i work out and gained a few pounds.
OK ba? Hindi. I have really weak intestines after suffering acute Amoebiasis, causing part of my small intestines to fail. I lost my muscle gained and dropped 5 kilos in the past 7 months. I'm thinking quitting my job kase madalas na ang leave ko sa hospitalization. I have to recover.
di problema ang pagiging single.

Oh, my! I'll pray for your immediate healing. God bless you, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.