What's new

Read it once!

Zest-O

Addict
Reaction
He chatted you , you talked to him everyday, had midnight conversations, midnight calls with him. Chat, eat, chat, sleep was your everyday routine.

1week passed and he makes you feel special . You met him, 1month passed and you fall inlove with him.

He said "iloveyou" and you replied "iloveyou too"
You smile because of him, you laugh because of him, you're happy because of him.
"Happy and contented" is your facebook bio.
You always share " inspirational and love qoutes" and everyone knew what you feel about him, you're inlove with him.
But 'love is full of surprises' you thought it was love? You thought it was real? You believed he love you but he never did.

Then suddenly "Active now" became "active 8 hours ago" "active 2days ago". The long sweet message became "slr" "brb" and just a simple hello ߒ
You needed him but his with another girl, It sucks doesn't it? Feeling like you‘re second choice.
You get hurt and you wanted to ask him "Am I really important to you? but you can't because he's not your boyfriend, there's no label.
And the more you think of him, the more you get hurt. So young yet so stressed.

He's online and you message him "are you happy now that I'm sad?"
You was so nervous when you saw that he seen your message, and your heart beats faster cause he's now typing.
"I cared for you" he replied. What a relief, but you still have that question in your mind. You was about to type when you saw "he's typing"
'Let end this' and thats make your tears falls down, looking at his message you wanted to cry out loud but you're afraid someone might hear you.

"If you really cared, you've stayed you wont end this, do you really love me? Am I really important to you?" your crying while no one knows, it hurts but no one cared.
"Sorry" he replied.
"Please don't do this to me, I will do everything. Just please love me back like I did." you sent your message.

"Seen" but he dont reply, and now you realized his love was just a lie.
"You cried because he left"
"You cried because he hurts you"
"You cried because it's over"
You silently cry every night.
Your bio "happy and contented" became "broken"
You're now sharing anxiety qoutes. You learn to be bad.
Months passed and you met different boys, hurting inside but slaying outside. Then your real friends told you "go on and move on"

Now you're slowly fixing yourself up but you never expect to recieved a message from someone who broke you.

"Can we start over?" he asked. Then you remember the status you shared from anxiety "when you forgave, you heal" you smile not because he message you, you smile because you grow matured and better.

"I will forgive you but I will never run back to someone who broke me" you replied.
Your bio "broken" became "matured and better"
Now you realized you really moved on

"There's No Love on facebook" so if someone's trying to make you fall through chat? make sure he did it because he really likes you not because you're one of his girls

you dont need to beg someone to love you back or stay if they don't want to. You're beautiful, we are beautiful. What we need to do is to love ourselves, smile and be happy cause being happy is literally the most important thing. Trust God he's writing the best lovestory for you.

Hurting anyone wont make you handsome and cool.