What's new

Closed Reaction on no more tutorials for us learners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacro

Honorary Poster
This is really sad for us who are willing and passionate to learn new tips and tricks for free internet. This is very alarming for our PH Corner community because it slowly became an unhealthy community due to many cases of posting in fb the hardworks of our dedicated members. Those "infothiefs" are very eager to do this because they are thirsting for fame. Fame in which in return for them is fulfilling; but in reality they are fooling themselves in the eyes of not just for others, but also in the eyes of God.

I would like to recommend/suggest for the admins for this forum to increase their requirements for being an ESTABLISH member like reviewing all of his/her comments in their accounts. There are some cases that they easily get their ESTABLISHED MEMBER PRIVILEGES by just saying "Thanks!" to every post they see in forum. Admins should be very keen to details before giving Established privileges in which they, the admins, can distinguish from feedback comments to 'just saying thanks' comments.

And for everyone, lets continue to help our admins to report those dummy accounts or suspicious members here who want to s†éál information. And for those who's willing to learn more in phcorner, including me, I suggest that we just ask questions to our masters via personal message.

Lets rebuild this community. Lets just continue to keep sharing knowledge for everyone.

As Albert Einstein said,

"If you stop learning, you start dying."

Last edited:
.wala tayong magagawa.. madami na kasing pasikat..
kada may bago dito.. mat bago din sa fb groups.. pag walang bago dito wala din bago sa fb groups
Sa wakas, may nag suggest din na mawala na yang puro indiscriminate spamming ng "Thanks", "Thanks Keep Sharing", "Salamat sa pagbabahagi", etc., etc..
pag may nakita kang mga ganyan post.. ireport mo agad.. bahala na mga mod

Habang may ganitong topic, magsusuggest na rin ako. Sa paghalungkat ko sa old threads ng Feedbacks and Suggestions section, may nagsuggest na iimplement yung reputation bar na plugin ng XenForo. Baka pwede itong ireconsider ng admins. Yung "reputation" sana kung pwede na ang maging basehan nang pagiging established member.

30 Thanks = Established.. :) #1ThanksPerDay

hayz.. nakakalungkot nga isipin.. wala man lang contribution. and worst Infothief pa.. Aba matindi...:):) #phaymus

Last edited by a moderator:
joeluntalan same sentiment here. Just joined this forum yesterday and sobrang nagandahan ako sa site. kaso wala ka ng mabasa healthy post sa mga thread kung hindi "thank you". Wala ka ng mabasang feedback about the post, discussion about the post kung effective ba, etc.. makikita mo lang, "salamat dito", "thank you" and may nag sspam pa ng "thank you".. so what's the purpose of the like button? I think it's a good and PROPER way of saying THANK YOU sa nag post.. Kaya puro thank you na lang para siguro tumaas ang post per day? para madaling mag establish then mag leech ng info and post sa FB.

In my own opinion, dapat pag aralan na siguro ng mga moderator kung kailangan na i check mga short replies lalo ka nung non sense lang naman. dapat siguro i rule na instead of saying or replying "thank you" sa post, i click na lang ang like button.

Eto ay opinion ko lamang at wag sana masamain ng iba. :) sayang kasi ang ganda kasi ng PhCorner.. kahit 2 days pa lang ako dito. hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
ilocin26 kung pwede lang talaga i-ban yung salitang thank you sa comments no? Kaso hindi eh. Hahaha. Ibalik sana ng admins yung reputation feature ng site. And ang admins magbigay ng feature na yun sa members na nareview nila na dedicated tlga dito na matuto at magcontribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.