What's new

Closed R.i.p avicii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmrie_

in memoriam 1995-2021
Solutions
Reaction
Artist, DJ and producer Tim Bergling, a.k.a. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., died this afternoon in Oman, according to a statement from his rep. He was 28.

“It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,” the statement reads. “He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th. The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their needYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given.”

He had retired from live performing in 2016, citing health reasons. He had suffered from health problems for several years, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. He had his gallbladder and appendix removed in 2014.

The superstar DJ was found dead in Oman today

• In 2016, Avicii You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. from live performance due to health issues. He suffered from several ailments, including “acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking,” according to the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Not long after the announcement, he You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. a string of Las Vegas residency dates. The health concerns had forced him to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in previous years as well.

Even after retirement, Avicii continued to release music. Last year saw him put out Avīci (01), an EP featuring contributions from AlunaGeorge, Cashmere Cat, and more. In a statement posted to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in 2017, Avicii wrote, “Last year, I quit performing live, and many of you thought that was it. But the end of live never meant the end of Avicii or my music. Instead, I went back to the place where it all made sense – the studio. The next stage will be all about my love of making music to you guys. It is the beginning of something new. Hope you´ll enjoy it as much as I do.”

Avicii.jpg

Attachments

cge ateh try ko pakingan now ..

Angas niyan kuys mapapa hypebeast ka sa tunog na yan nyahahahhha

Ganda ng mga songs niya kaso *******ic e
ang songs yung maganda hinde ang songs iyong *******ic nyahahh anyways idol kopa naman yan nakalimutan ko mga years ngayun naalala kona ang music haystt the best talaga pag kinombine sa faded at wake me up!

ang songs yung maganda hinde ang songs iyong *******ic nyahahh anyways idol kopa naman yan nakalimutan ko mga years ngayun naalala kona ang music haystt the best talaga pag kinombine sa faded at wake me up!
Lasengero po siya hayss

Ang gulo mo sa totoo lang my appendix siya na saket tapos my problema pa siya sa pangcreas niya kaya nga ang payat niya pabaya siya sa katawan niya kaya na dead siya

Ang gulo mo sa totoo lang my appendix siya na saket tapos my problema pa siya sa pangcreas niya kaya nga ang payat niya pabaya siya sa katawan niya kaya na dead siya

Ako din payat di ako natutulog ng maaga pero kunti araw nalang p.i.r na ako haystt :-----/ kita nalang tayu sa heaven mga kuys

R.I.P. Avicii
ang ganda ng mga songs niyan, lalo yung Lonely Together :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.