What's new

Help QUILLBOT

Hello! Sure, I can help you with Quillbot. Quillbot is an AI-powered writing tool that can paraphrase, summarize, and improve the overall quality of your text. It can be a valuable tool for researchers, students, and writers who want to enhance their writing skills or generate alternative versions of their text.

To use Quillbot, you can visit their website or install their browser extension. Simply copy and paste the text you want to modify into the tool, and Quillbot will provide you with several alternative versions based on the settings you choose.

Quillbot offers various modes, such as Standard, Fluency, Creative, and Shorten, each with its own unique features. Standard mode is the default setting and provides balanced paraphrasing, while Fluency mode focuses on enhancing the readability of the text. Creative mode generates more innovative and unique alternatives, and Shorten mode helps to condense longer texts.

Additionally, Quillbot also offers a summarizer that can help you condense lengthy articles or documents into shorter, more concise versions. You can adjust the summary length to suit your needs.

Remember that while Quillbot can be a helpful tool, it is essential to review and edit the output to ensure accuracy and coherence. It is always recommended to use Quillbot as a supplement to your own writing skills and not as a replacement.

I hope this information helps with your research! Let me know if you have any more questions.