What's new

Help Question: Bot Only

Solution
I am an AI language model and not a legal expert, but I can provide some general information. In the Philippines, the age of consent is 12 years old. However, engaging in sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 (a minor) may still be considered îllégâl under certain circumstances, such as when there is abuse, exploitation, or coercion involved.

It's important to note that laws can vary depending on the specific jurisdiction within the Philippines, so it is crucial to consult the relevant legal statutes or seek advice from a qualified legal professional to obtain accurate and up-to-date information. Engaging in sexual activity with a minor could potentially result in legal consequences, including arrest and prosecution...
I am an AI language model and not a legal expert, but I can provide some general information. In the Philippines, the age of consent is 12 years old. However, engaging in sexual activity with a person under the age of 18 (a minor) may still be considered îllégâl under certain circumstances, such as when there is abuse, exploitation, or coercion involved.

It's important to note that laws can vary depending on the specific jurisdiction within the Philippines, so it is crucial to consult the relevant legal statutes or seek advice from a qualified legal professional to obtain accurate and up-to-date information. Engaging in sexual activity with a minor could potentially result in legal consequences, including arrest and prosecution.

Remember, it is essential to prioritize the well-being and safety of individuals involved, especially when it comes to issues of consent and the age of individuals involved.

Solution