What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bkt po ayaw gumana skn queenceeV9 nag aUnfortunately stop.ano po pwede q gwin mam.plzzz helpp me....
bjhiez try uninstalling QueenCee VPN V9 then download and install a fresh one. Be sure to input the correct entries on the VPN and on the APN too. If you are still unable to launch then it is confirmed that your unit is not compatible with our particular VPN version now.

Or it can be that you just need to free you cp from other unused apps to give it enough space and ram memory to run.

Nag crash kasi ung app sa akin ..sayang talaga..:(
ardec try uninstalling QueenCee VPN V9 then download and install a fresh one. Be sure to input the correct entries on the VPN and on the APN too. If you are still unable to launch then it is confirmed that your unit is not compatible with our particular VPN version now.

Or it can be that you just need to free you cp from other unused apps to give it enough space and ram memory to run.

very good for downloading! Mas mabilis pa kesa sa ρrémíùm ρáíd VPN ko hahaha
only drawback lang is hindi nakonek ang online game ko....so ito na lang gagawin ko
my ρáíd VPN for online games
Queencee VPN for dowloading!
BIG THANKS TO YOU QUEENCEE!

Thank you po sa pagpansin. When I hit the 'ok' button, the next thing that will pop up is the "Queencee vpn logo and a buffering circle" and after that, it just returns to my home screen and when tried it again it just does it, I tried clear app data, uninstall, and restart, its still the same. It doesn't say any errors. I really can't go to this screen after the handler settings.

My android version is 4.4.2
Karmageddon I see sir, ok can you try tapping the queen logo as soon as it appears, this will take you to the the face of the QueenCee VPN V9 Gravity. I hope this works for you sir. You have my good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.