What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Nice bago. Salamat maam dito. More powers to come po(y) tanong ko lang po maam. May pang smart bro po ba kayo? May sim kasi ako ng smart bro na zte e sayang naman. Sun user here haha kaso 3g lang:ROFLMAO: thanks ulit maam.
soulmasterX you are most welcome sir.
As for Smart, yes it will connect with zero load if you are from VizMin only. I just did not post any tutorial for Smart because it is not responding to VPNs nationwide and other blocking issues are hard to explain.

Sayang.. Force stop saken madam.. :(
Ms. Queencee bakit po nung kinokonek ko na yung Queencee apk bigla nag forcestop?
hpaosv00 and mavic00000
try uninstalling QueenCee VPN V9 then download and install a fresh one. Be sure to input the correct entries on the VPN and on the APN too. If you are still unable to launch/connect then it is confirmed that your unit is not compatible with our particular VPN version now.

Or it can be that you just need to free you cp from other unused apps to give it enough space and memory to run. Good luck.

I did follow your instructions maam on page 1, but d po agad ako nkaconnect, nagtry ako ng different combinations ng proxy at real proxy servers at ng CDC din ako. Tapos the next couple of tries, nakaconnect na po ako. Thanks ng marami dito maam kasi d lng ying established member yung magbebenefit nito kundi kami rin na baguhan sa community na to. Commended and followed!
ThunderRaiku1994 I am glad that even for a new user, you easily understood the tutorial and most of all you did it with patience. You are connected successfully and that is what makes me happier. Thank you for the appreciation sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.