What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v9 gravity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindi cguro compatible sa note3 un vpn9. But vpn6 and 8 are still working and good using globe or tnt sims. Thank you Idol Mam queencee.. love you, love you...
sarmayee I am happy to know that you are continously using QueenCee VPNs and I must say you are wise, because you know how to make use of one certain version to another and according to your unit and sim network capacity. I am proud to have a QueenCee VPN faithful user like you are ma'am.

im using sun sim...ok yung speed niya compare sa injector. sa injector kasi puro mms apn..medyo turtle speed connection...compare sa wap na gamit ko ngayon..napulot ko lng yung ps sa ibang thread
pero yung ibang ps n

thank nasa first page nito before gumagana din like gamit ko ngayon yan.. parañaque area po
god bless po and sana po maupdate ni ms quencee sa mga sun user...salamat po
railee06 thank you sir for the very positive feedback you are sending out to our users.
With Sun Cellular and the input you shared to us, I will also test wap again, that is one good news you got there sir.

cant open file :(
Lanelane
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install. Try not to install from the Status or Notification bar of your Android unit.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Hi Maam queencee I have a new Sun Sim, now Ive forgot how to activate the data. Ex: Data On to 9999 etc. May I know how to activate my Mobile Data to see the H+ in status bar. Thanks.

sarmayee I am happy to know that you are continously using QueenCee VPNs and I must say you are wise, because you know how to make use of one certain version to another and according to your unit and sim network capacity. I am proud to have a QueenCee VPN faithful user like you are ma'am.
Boss after I used GRAVITY hindi ko na mapagana ang INFINITY! At tsaka may tricks po ba kayo kung paano mabypass ang 200mb capping?

Boss after I used GRAVITY hindi ko na mapagana ang INFINITY! At tsaka may tricks po ba kayo kung paano mabypass ang 200mb capping?
30daysayear
— Use IG10 or Viber10 on TNT because it has more positive feedback.
— Always set you region/server to Australia for a no cap connection.
— Even if you recieve an sms from TNT saying you have already used up the data, just continue to use our VPN app, it will bypass the capping.
— If you experience disconnection, just jump from one no cap server to another. It will always have a fresh set.

Status
Not open for further replies.