What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@queencee thank you very much po.. na set ko napo lahat ng steps..

Just one thing nalang po.. ano po meaning ng reminder na to? dinownload ko lang po kasi si V8 infinity through pc then transfer to my phone.. also una ko palang ginamit is injector app po..

"· Remember to "Reboot" if the VPN App is launched but fails to run for the first time. It just needs to complete its installation process.
"

Thank you always!
mendozasebastian26 it is what it is. A simple reboot will make the installation complete for some android units, and some will function immediately without the rebooting.

should I download po ba queencee vpn diretso sa phon? or pwede naman ilipat ko nalang sa phone from pc?
mendozasebastian26 it is an apk file, you download or store it anywhere but only install it on an Android unit sir.

mendozasebastian26 it is what it is. A simple reboot will make the installation complete for some android units, and some will function immediately without the rebooting.

mendozasebastian26 it is an apk file, you can store it anywhere but only install it on an Android unit.

Noted po.. and one one one last thing... gumagana ba yung free surfing through mobile chrome or sa Opera Mini lang po?

Maraming salamat..

Wow! Mam. Bago to, version 5 pa gamit ko hanggang ngayun at malakas parin tapos nag dl ako nung v7 kaso my mali sa pag gawa ko kaya balik ako para mag counter check kaso meron napala v8 hehe salamat po sainyo mam malaking tulong po to. talino nyo po! ;)
meryooh you are most welcome sir and thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPNs. Thank you for the appreciation.

Noted po.. and one one one last thing... gumagana ba yung free surfing through mobile chrome or sa Opera Mini lang po?

Maraming salamat..
mendozasebastian26 it is not part of our thread but you can use our PHC search button to the upper right side of this page sir. I am sure there are topics about it.

salamat sa aguinaldo madam queencee
mack_mack you are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

hey master thank very much it's really Really REALLY COOL! men xD keep sharing only for deserving like us who study first before ask peace anyway its'up to you guys! once again thank you master and merry Christmas.
spotcreamoh you are most welcome sir. Yes it is uncool for users to be asking redundant things but I have to be very patient. It is the very essence of being the Thread Starter.

Salamat poh

Salamat poh
z_ro11 you are most welcome.

TM user po using ASUS You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 6
preferred network type: 3G

MGC APN SEtting.
APN name: my globe connect

APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
proxy: 203.177.42.214
port 8080
DONE.

Handler Setting:
add port to non port url: 1080
remove port: check
proxy type: host
custom header: x-online-host
proxy server : myglobe.com.ph
real proxy type: default
real proxy server: 127.8.8.1
real proxy port:8080
saved
More Options

(Globe / Tm)

connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080
saved

I've to connect 9;30 am this morning until now
failed to connect to the netwark HTTP proxy.

I know masiyado na kong matanong mga pAps. Baka sakaling may nakaligtaan lang po akong ilagay.. salamat! :(

ronnasis I see sir, Have you checked your sim slot if allows you to use or assign it to 3g? Sometimes our Android units are on auto when it comes to network selection, have it fixed to 3g Only. When on auto it juggles from 3g to 2g. VPNs only work with 3g/4g.

Lastly, I will mention your name on a tutorial, it will help you better. Good luck.
queencee thanks for the tips ma'am. I did assigned my sim to 3g and instead of choosing the "use the following settings" i did choose the "use system network settings" under India server. Hope that these settings will last. Thanks for the help! God Bless...

TM user po using ASUS You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 6
preferred network type: 3G

MGC APN SEtting.
APN name: my globe connect
APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
proxy: 203.177.42.214
port 8080

DONE.

Handler Setting:
add port to non port url: 1080
remove port: check
proxy type: host
custom header: x-online-host
proxy server : myglobe.com.ph
real proxy type: default
real proxy server: 127.8.8.1
real proxy port:8080
saved
More Options
(Globe / Tm)

connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address: 203.177.42.214
port: 8080

saved

I've to connect 9;30 am this morning until now
failed to connect to the netwark HTTP proxy.

I know masiyado na kong matanong mga pAps. Baka sakaling may nakaligtaan lang po akong ilagay.. salamat! :(
:(Try mo po ito sa proxy server m.globe.com.ph
Kung hindi parin try ang iba pa:D

nasunod ko nmn po yung tut..tas palit palit proxy server pero ayaw nya talaga magkonek...lte sim po gamit ko..4g signal..dapat po ba normal sim lng? ty

There is always the Sun and the TNT sim networks; if you feel that Globe or TM is not very responsive to your location and vice versa---you can always use other networks.
This is the purpose of having a VPN like QueenCee.
There is always an alternative.

queencee thanks for the tips ma'am. I did assigned my sim to 3g and instead of choosing the "use the following settings" i did choose the "use system network settings" under India server. Hope that these settings will last. Thanks for the help! God Bless...
ronnasis you are most welcome sir. God bless you too.

salamat po...
nillas07 you re most welcome sir.

nasunod ko nmn po yung tut..tas palit palit proxy server pero ayaw nya talaga magkonek...lte sim po gamit ko..4g signal..dapat po ba normal sim lng? ty
Boykarat27 the thing with 4g LTE sims is that not all locations have the signal for 4g/LTE. I use 4g LTE sim for Globe and it is doing well for VPNs sir.

Thank you po ng marami super like :)
arwindeang you are most welcom sir.

kevsoy you are most welcome.

tnx for sharing
methospinner you are mot welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.