What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NetWizard you are welcome

hajisison you are most welcome sir.

maraming boss.
micbolz you are welcome sir. Natawa po ako sa "maraming boss" :hilarious:

Tnx po ng marami dito... :)
Atehpacute123 you are most welcome sir.

Salamat po..
droxgon you are most welcome sir.

Thank You! (y) first time ko po i try itong vpn niyo at satisfied naman po ako no capping (y) TNT wattpad promo.
Ejboizki you are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive review for QueenCee VPN V8 Infinity.

jumboH thank you for the input and the very positive feedback sir.
Ito patunay baka sabihin nila hindi totoo .. hahaha
Pagpasensyahan nyo na lang wifi lang gamit ko.kasi b593-s22 modem po kasi ako nakakonek. wala pang load sa default. ;) at kung may load man sinisigurong hindi ganyan aabuting speed. :D
screenshot_2016-12-07-12-00-37-png.103730

Attachments

pwede ba sya pang online gaming? and proxy server lang po talaga ilalagay pag tnt ka wala ng ibang gagalawin? thanks po :)

ang napansin ko lang nag iidle siya, that's why I need to restart the application. gusto ko sanang galawin ang config//setting kaso hindi ako pamilyar sa queency vpn. ;)

pwede ba sya pang online gaming? and proxy server lang po talaga ilalagay pag tnt ka wala ng ibang gagalawin? thanks po :)
karlo18 the info you need is on Page 1.
about the online games, we can play coc,pokemon on vpns but on other online games, we cannot guarantee that it will respond. Remember that vpns recieve minimal bandwiths and majority of online games requires more.As long as it is a low bandwith game it will work.

ang napansin ko lang nag iidle siya, that's why I need to restart the application. gusto ko sanang galawin ang config//setting kaso hindi ako pamilyar sa queency vpn. ;)
jumboH it is possible. On the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. Mix-match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. Same goes for the Server/Regions. You can test what is best for your location.

jumboH it is possible. On the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. Mix-match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. Same goes for the Server/Regions. You can test what is best for your location.
Nope, I think only the "keep alive" was the issue. nangyayari lang naman siyang mawala kung hindi ginagamit. pero kung ginagamit ang cp sa pag browse and even download the apps works normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.