What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v8 infinity (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks po madam. Try ko ngayon. Yung globe ko po me consumable data pa po e. Makakain kaya po un or hindi na po magagalaw?

Thanks po madam. Try ko ngayon. Yung globe ko po me consumable data pa po e. Makakain kaya po un or hindi na po magagalaw?
hapii06 you are most welcome ma'am. Once you have registered to any promo, your regular load won't be consumed, the program was to consume the data and yes it will be consumed completely and expire to a certain date. The role of our VPN is to bypass any package your sim provider has promised. You can download more, browse more, stream more than the promo package they presented.
The good thing is that it will still work with zero load- Just check your handler settings, there could be changes you need to do like input details for default or MGC.

Mam,,patulong nmn po,,d ako mkakonek s data kht nka roam n sun sim ko,,nloadan ko n to pero ayaw p din magdata connection,,,

hapii06 you are most welcome ma'am. Once you have registered to any promo, your regular load won't be consumed, the program was to consume the data and yes it will be consumed completely and expire to a certain date. The role of our VPN is to bypass any package your sim provider has promised. You can download more, browse more, stream more than the promo package they presented.
The good thing is that it will still work with zero load- Just check your handler settings, there could be changes you need to do like input details for default or MGC.
Thanks madam sa assistance. As of now mam tinry ko muna sa sun sim ko and nakakatuwa kasi working siya! Thank you sa inyong detailed na instruction! Pag naexpire si globe ko try ko din po. Salamat po!

H mam,,pero bkit ganun nung gamitan ko ng VPN n injected s sun nagiistop

Walang H+,,,H LNG lumalabas
tnt user I see, then it is solved... you no longer have a 3g problem because H appeared.
You are using another app and it is not related to my thread sir.
I believe you should check your APN if it is set to "wap".
We do have the app that will work with sun sim without the headache. Minus the injector and vpn with injected settings and stuff...

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v8-infinity-all-networks.217265/

ayaw naman gumana sa pangasinan area po
marwan what is your sim in use?

emcraz011 you are most welcome sir.

tnt user
Sure sir, you already have load so ultimately you can fix it with Method #3 on this thread I will redirect you to

https://phcorner.net/t/methods-to-fix-the-sun-no-3g-problem.198919/
OK n po ako mam,,kuntento n po ako dto at least mkakonek n ko s data,,salamat po ulit

ayaw naman gumana sa pangasinan area po
OK n po ako mam,,kuntento n po ako dto at least mkakonek n ko s data,,salamat po ulit
Actually mam nkadefault APN po gamit ko,,d ko ginagamit ung WAP APN,,mabagal po kc un at matagal especially pag nasa pier ako

Actually mam nkadefault APN po gamit ko,,d ko ginagamit ung WAP APN,,mabagal po kc un at matagal especially pag nasa pier ako
tnt user that is good sir, you now have a functioning Sun sim for data. Goodluck on the tweaking methods for Default APN.

Status
Not open for further replies.