What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v7 quantum

Status
Not open for further replies.
yung sa smart settings po ba puwede sa smartbro? hindi ko pa ma test hiniram kasi yung akin, thanks (y)
Whamy22 I would not recommend to use Smart sim network because just like TNT it is having issues and we are still waiting for the maintenance to be over. There is no proxy server available for Smart on the first page too.
You can try other networks like Sun, Globe and TM, it is easier to connect. Goodluck sir.

Whamy22 I would not recommend to use Smart sim network because just like TNT it is having issues and we are still waiting for the maintenance to be over. There is no proxy server available for Smart on the first page too.
You can try other networks like Sun, Globe and TM, it is easier to connect. Goodluck sir.
Thanks! (y)

Hello Ms. Queen :D

is it normal to globe sim to connect disconnect ------- disconnect ?

i tried India server but same issue. i tried Best Performance but same issue :(

Hello Ms. Queen :D

is it normal to globe sim to connect disconnect ------- disconnect ?

i tried India server but same issue. i tried Best Performance but same issue :(
meask
It is to your advantage if you will use India server/region all the time. Yes Globe/TM can be a bit of a headache when the signal is weak or the location is really bad. We are using MGC and it is already on a lower capacity, the advantage with MGC on the other hand is that it is consistent.
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak. The same goes with buildings that have areas where no signal can penetrate.
There is no problem with the app or the settings, you just need to make adjustments...
You may do this :
On the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.

Hay salamat finally miss queencee i finished downloaded update file of my asus selfie using your vpn v7,,so now i enjoy using new os of my asus marsmallow,,tnx again for sharing,,gud day always
Mastet ehgay I am very amazed to know that QueenCee VPN V7 Quantum was able to help you with updating your phone's operating system, that task is intended for heavy internet use and yet our VPN is successful. Thank you for telling us that wonderful news sir. The ss looks promising too.

meask
It is to your advantage if you will use India server/region all the time. Yes Globe/TM can be a bit of a headache when the signal is weak or the location is really bad. We are using MGC and it is already on a lower capacity, the advantage with MGC on the other hand is that it is consistent.
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak. The same goes with buildings that have areas where no signal can penetrate.
There is no problem with the app or the settings, you just need to make adjustments...
You may do this :
On the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mixmatch them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.