What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
madaming salamat bossing.

PS. d gumagana link ng QFS. Go for datafile :)
dam1433 thank you for alarming me about the link. It appears to be expired.
QFS Mobi download link has been updated. See the fresh link on Page 1.

tnx 4 share...maam...
choymc you are most welcome sir.

Thanks sa share .
kyleizzy you are most welcome.

salamat miss quencee..
jerwin05 You are most welcome sir.

apps not installed.
d ko pa ata pede madl.
bgo plng po kc ako.
kazuki0721 if you are installing it means you have successfully downloaded the file.

The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

mam newbie lng po aq dto,mam pnu po ba ung sa my globe place po,philippines po b ppliin po or kht anu po pdeng pliin? ska po mam,ung proxy server po mam choose 1 po db po mam,like po tm.dloastation.com issma p po b dun ung numbers s tbi like 125.5.112.173? tnx po..pcnxa n po mam,tnx Godbless!

mam newbie lng po aq dto,mam pnu po ba ung sa my globe place po,philippines po b ppliin po or kht anu po pdeng pliin? ska po mam,ung proxy server po mam choose 1 po db po mam,like po tm.dloastation.com issma p po b dun ung numbers s tbi like 125.5.112.173? tnx po..pcnxa n po mam,tnx Godbless!
littleV
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpnoptions.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

salamat ulit po dito
meask you are most welcome sir.

Mam kc my knting problem AQ ngkokonek xa kaso mga 2or3mins ng did is connect.kailangan KO naba magpalit ng Sim?
Gabriel ern
Try to test your sim in different locations sir when connecting to VPNs...before deciding to purchase a new sim.
It maybe because of your signal, VPN respond to H / H+ signals. Or sometimes you are just experiencing capping. We have ways to handle that but first you have to be sure your sim and your signal is good.
If you get capped :
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set. Change from region/server to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back