What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghoulishhäçker
if you got disconnected it means, you need to test another combination for your location.
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.
or...
sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak. The same goes with buildings that have areas where no signal can penetrate.
Please teach me how to get free working host here in Nigeria, any help with my bug host "redirect.glo.com"

can you please help translate to english
Share ko lang tong tricks na ginagawa ko ^^ Iwas capping to
Need : psiphon or modded basta dalawa kahit ano

Step 1 : open ka na ng moded na vpn kahit ano bsta whole device ang click mo

Step 2: sa second vpn ka naman dpt sa unang vpn connected ka na

Step 3: then open mo second vpn psiphon or moded click browser only then start wait mo din siya magconnected

Step 4 : kpg nakaconnect kna boom okay na libre mo na ko load haha
emmaniche hi sir, this post is from another thread starter, can you give me the name or thread starter of this post so we can give proper credits incase we translate it.

Hello Ma'am, there seems to be a problem connecting.. Could it bethat proxy server you've placed here is no longer working?

Hello Ma'am, there seems to be a problem connecting.. Could it bethat proxy server you've placed here is no longer working?
rehtrup that is unlikely sir because as we speak, I am now using the proxy server I posted.
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

Thank you for the response, Miss! I tried changing the real proxy with a country-specific kind of proxy I got... it works... bu tit is not as fast as it was before.

boss ung quencee nagcoconect saken pero ang bilis din mwala..tnt sim gamit q..ty po katay narin po ata ung ibang proxy server.ayw po gumana isa lng ung gumana ang bilis nman po ma dc

enge nman po aq ng working proxy ngaun..salamat po

boss ung quencee nagcoconect saken pero ang bilis din mwala..tnt sim gamit q..ty po katay narin po ata ung ibang proxy server.ayw po gumana isa lng ung gumana ang bilis nman po ma dc

enge nman po aq ng working proxy ngaun..salamat po
jerwin05 I just updated the list of proxy servers a few hours ago. You are just experiencing capping but it can be fixed.
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set. Change from one server/region to another.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Idol wla po ba bago update inaabangan ko po ee salamat po.
talukme31 I have updated the list of proxy servers a few hours ago. See it on Page 1 sir.

Please teach me how to get free bug host....
Thanks.....
emmaniche I don't have a thread about that specific inquiry sir but you may try using our phcorner search bar.

maraming salamat po
akiracrame you are most welcome sir.

patry po mam...thanks na dn...
henuel21 you are most welcome sir.

Try ko.. tnx
redz112 you are most welcome sir.

mam po pa pm po..d ko ksi makita post nyo ..d pako established e...salamat
wjdpm143 you are now established. The tutorial is complete, non established members can see it.
All you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back