What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mam ask lang po ako but ala akung makita na germany na country sa option ko?
decru
upon installation wala po talagang germany,you can make it appear by this trick:

start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to theother regions/servers fora fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis, someplay ÿôutubê to force the capping.sunod sunurin niyo lang po.
some regions may not respond but some willdo. then restart yourandroid unit,check if the germany server appears, if it has not, just repeat the process,it may taketime.

decru
upon installation wala po talagang germany,you can make it appear by this trick:

start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to theother regions/servers fora fresh set everytime you got dc on a normal browsing basis, someplay ÿôutubê to force the capping.sunod sunurin niyo lang po.
some regions may not respond but some willdo. then restart yourandroid unit,check if the germany server appears, if it has not, just repeat the process,it may taketime.

tnx mam...

decru

Thanks for the active response maam!

mJiE3z5.png 1sDz305.png
thank you t.s sa new modded app mo maganda siya, small in capacity, low ram consumption, globe user here, i think i just bypassed the capping issue using your magic ip tricks. keep sharing and more power thumbs up (y)(y)(y)
:(Kakalungkot naman po sige tulungan po kita una anong sim gamit ninyo?
Pangalawa data dapat 3g/h/h+ po ba? Androind 4.0 up version?
Reply po kayo subukan natin paganahin:ROFLMAO:

:(Kakalungkot naman po sige tulungan po kita una anong sim gamit ninyo?
Pangalawa data dapat 3g/h/h+ po ba? Androind 4.0 up version?
Reply po kayo subukan natin paganahin:ROFLMAO:
Ako rin po Miss Queen.

android 4 up
h+
Smart bro kickstart gamit ko..
Ayaw gumana sakin.. sana po matulungan nyo ako.. salamat

Attachments

Ako rin po Miss Queen.

android 4 up
h+
Smart bro kickstart gamit ko..
Ayaw gumana sakin.. sana po matulungan nyo ako.. salamat
Philpenis You are quoting too many people sir.
Our vpn works best on a regular prepaid sim.
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

salamat dito ma try nga
ronnel230 you are most welcome sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back