What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:Yung pong dalawa gamit ko tnt sim here pocket wifi superb bilis:ROFLMAO:
bibili nalang ako ng tnt kung ayaw talaga hahaha
btw pd ko po ba malaman ung spoiler? di pa po kasi ako established member kung pd lang ko di ko naman i kakalat e message nalang kung pd salamat ng marami ^^

bibili nalang ako ng tnt kung ayaw talaga hahaha
btw pd ko po ba malaman ung spoiler? di pa po kasi ako established member kung pd lang ko di ko naman i kakalat e message nalang kung pd salamat ng marami ^^
:eek:Ilang koments ka nalang po established ka na po keep posting 2014 papala ikaw:ROFLMAO: sige po tnt mas maganda(y)

pang pokemon go ;)
medyo dumidiskonek lang minsan pero komokonek din naman agad.
chingkit27 That is good to know sir,
You can make your connection better :
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Thanks talaga dito sa v6... Until now working pa... Thanks queencee....
mike28 Thank you sir for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPN V6 Ultra Lite.
I'm happy when my vpn users are happy too.

Keep sharing maam,,, that is why you have so many followers...

May na-inspire na naman na gumawa vpn, at ang credit goes to ms queencee...
Tnt xp vpn working... Hopefully nabasa mo na maam...

It worked po. Thank you maam queencee. I havea couple of questions lang po. Do proxy servers affects performance po ba? Or all proxy servers that you posted have the same performance sa speed? Tnx again maam

It worked po. Thank you maam queencee. I havea couple of questions lang po. Do proxy servers affects performance po ba? Or all proxy servers that you posted have the same performance sa speed? Tnx again maam
ronglass Mix matching the Proxy Servers to the Real Proxy Servers is the method I introduced and always advice sir. The capacity will go up and go down but it has nothing to do with the speed, Why? because
our vpn already has indcations of how many data gets in and out, the graph and logs are all indicators of bandwith.
bandwidth is a measurement of how much data can be transferred at a time while speed is a measurement of how fast things are done.
we don't require speed testing on vpns because bandwidth may not directly translate to speed in real time applications such as psiphon/vpn.
Your location is a factor. If the proxy server and real proxy server responds it means it suits your location. If it does not, it doesn't neccesarilly mean that it is less effective.

Thank you for the positive feedback sir.

ronglass Mix matching the Proxy Servers to the Real Proxy Servers is the method I introduced and always advice sir. The capacity will go up and go down but it has nothing to do with the speed, Why? because
our vpn already has indcations of how many data gets in and out, the graph and logs are all indicators of bandwith.
bandwidth is a measurement of how much data can be transferred at a time while speed is a measurement of how fast things are done.
we don't require speed testing on vpns because bandwidth may not directly translate to speed in real time applications such as psiphon/vpn.
Your location is a factor. If the proxy server and real proxy server responds it means it suits your location. If it does not, it doesn't neccesarilly mean that it is less effective.

Thank you for the positive feedback sir.

Thank you so much again maam...

gudpm po, nagwork po skin pero bkit po running in browser-only mode lng sakin san po babaguhin para tunnel in whole device thanks po

gudpm po, nagwork po skin pero bkit po running in browser-only mode lng sakin san po babaguhin para tunnel in whole device thanks po
aikerz15 You must have clicked the browser mode only upon installation. We can fix that ma'am.
You can do this :
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

aikerz15 You must have clicked the browser mode only upon installation. We can fix that ma'am.
You can do this :
1.Go to Settings and choose Apps.
2.Locate QueenCee VPN. Hit Clear Data.
3.Relaunch QueenCee VPN and input the correct Handler Settings for the sim in use.Hit Save
4.Turn Data Connection On
5.As soon as clicking save, a choice between Browser Only and Tunnel Whole Device will appear. Please click Tunnel Whole Device.

ty mam nagwork n po salamat sa share...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back