What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuannn yes sir the weather is really bad and it can be a factor or you must have been capped, we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Yuannn yes sir the weather is really bad and it can be a factor or you must have been capped, we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.
Pano po gamitin yan

working pa ba ang sa globe mgc? natest ko kasi not working . or meron pa bang working combination sa globe?

working pa ba ang sa globe mgc? natest ko kasi not working . or meron pa bang working combination sa globe?
keen30 Yes it is working very well with mgc on globe.on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

Bakit ayaw na install...sabi "apps no installed"...:(

"Apps not installed"
paulenekulet
e file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back