What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dendendenden I have adviced you many times to use TNT if Smart does not work for you. You are just here to humiliate me.
You always throw negativity on my thread, no matter how I help you.
May I remind you that QueenCee VPN is also Psiphon.

sows Boost handler settings for Tnt has been updated again yesterday.
Please see page 1 ma'am.

yay! thanks so much miss queencee ill let you know if it works for me.. :)

gdpm idol, newbie poh ako dito.. i try to use ULTRA LITE V6 d ko ma gets poh.. ang settings ano poh bah ang usa default apn?
Princefranko26
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links and attached file included.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

steps:
1.read the thread and download queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.launch queencee vpn. make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.turn mobile data on.once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. click "tunnel whole device".
if the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
this means you are connected successfully.the app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.

feedback lang queencee still working at its best... yesterday lang na-experience ko na bumabagal nga sya pagdating ng 10mb,,, hinayaan ko lang pagdating ng 12 or13mb nakapagplay na ulit ako ng YøùTùbé ng dire-diretso,,, until umabot sa 50mb kaso cellphone ko na lang ang nagpahinga kase lowbat na...
thanks again and more power queencee.

feedback lang queencee still working at its best... yesterday lang na-experience ko na bumabagal nga sya pagdating ng 10mb,,, hinayaan ko lang pagdating ng 12 or13mb nakapagplay na ulit ako ng ÿôutubê ng dire-diretso,,, until umabot sa 50mb kaso cellphone ko na lang ang nagpahinga kase lowbat na...
thanks again and more power queencee.
mike28 that is great news sir. You have found the best combination of proxy servers and real proxy servers and other settings details for your location. You have bypassed the capping even without doing the jumping to regions. What a lucky guy!

mike28 that is great news sir. You have found the best combination of proxy servers and real proxy servers and other settings details for your location. You have bypassed the capping even without doing the jumping to regions. What a lucky guy!

hopefully ung iba din sana magawa nila ng tama...
patience lang ang kailangan... (y)

hahaha...
sabi nga ni queencee, its depends on your location...
mix & match...
and a lot of patience...(y)

oo nga eh. before nagagamit ko siya sa tnt ngayon kasi globe nako. alam mo na pag nagkaka jowa nag aadjust sa sim. haha. anyways, thanks tyagain ko na lang or better yet, pag tnt ko na lang sya. :p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back