What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p
Ang masasabi ko lang, NOT Working sa Smart eto. Na-try ko na ata lahat ng combination simula ng napost to halos araw araw different combo, waley talaga. In fairness, may silbi din naman sya dahil bumibilis ang connection ng todo pag may load nga lang, pero mas mabilis ng triple ang psiphon.

Try ko naman sa Globe next.
Nasa tamang timpla lang po at diskarte para mapagana sa smart:ROFLMAO: pasalamat ka nalang po sa gumawa hindi madali ang effort ni sistah para ma i share sa lahat ng ginawa niya,madami siyang natutulungan ng libre.
kung ikaw lang naman eh waley karin naman sa kanya:banghead:

Ang masasabi ko lang, NOT Working sa Smart eto. Na-try ko na ata lahat ng combination simula ng napost to halos araw araw different combo, waley talaga. In fairness, may silbi din naman sya dahil bumibilis ang connection ng todo pag may load nga lang, pero mas mabilis ng triple ang psiphon.

Sir/Ma'am kung hindi po gumagana sa iyo pasensya na po ganoon talaga minsan ay swerte at minsan ay wala. pero maaari po ba sana na huwag na mag-iwan ng ano man negatibong komento na maaaring maka discourage sa iba pa na gusto mag try total this is totally free and not forcing anyone to use it, plus nag e-effort ang TS at handang magbigay ng anu man maitutulong hangga't makakaya niya. anyway unsubscribe to the thread is also absolutely free. :)

Last edited:
queencee nasubukan ko na po lahat ng possible combination sa page 1 for sun network. Lahat may cap. Is there any other way to bypass cap?
Travis666
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...
start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.Change from one region/server to another.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location. patience is required. goodluck.

Pa try nito salamat sa effort madam...
jigiboy you are most welcome sir.

Thank you maam for sharing :)
melyhan0023 you are most welcome sir.

maam queencee im newbie po pd po b ko paturo panu gumwa ng international sim card or white sim un ung sabi nila para mgamit ko sa google refund, sana po matulungan mu ko maam tatanawin ko malaking utang n loob hnd kasi aq maka pag message hnd ko lam bkt salamat po maam

Haaay Ms. queencee sa wakas nakaconnect na uli. I was worried kasi hindi n working sa akin since thursday. Ang I was right. I just need to go to your thread. Hehehe
Actually mam i am still using the V5.
Mas feel ko kc ang pink.

And all settings are definitely working
Thanks thanks so much

Kazura00
I updated the list of proxy servers on page 1 this morning.
have you seen it?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.
Change from one region/server to another.
Ok po i'll check po
Thank you

Ok na po ma'am working na ulit..:cool:
Keep sharing po. :)

maam queencee im newbie po pd po b ko paturo panu gumwa ng international sim card or white sim un ung sabi nila para mgamit ko sa google refund, sana po matulungan mu ko maam tatanawin ko malaking utang n loob hnd kasi aq maka pag message hnd ko lam bkt salamat po maam
wafuden hello sir, I can sense the urgency of your need to know the trick. Honestly, clueless po ako sa inquiry niyo. You may use our phc search bar, or post a help thread for the topic you mentioned.

wala po ba pang mgc
jigsaw29
you are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on yourphone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobe connect
7. name: my globe connect
8. apn: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceedtoqueencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpn options.
•vpn options
connect trough an httpproxy: check
use the following settings:check
hostaddress:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tmhandler settings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see the connected icon status and the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected tothe internet using the vpn via mgc. goodluck.

Haaay Ms. queencee sa wakas nakaconnect na uli. I was worried kasi hindi n working sa akin since thursday. Ang I was right. I just need to go to your thread. Hehehe
Actually mam i am still using the V5.
Mas feel ko kc ang pink.

And all settings are definitely working
Thanks thanks so much
cheonsongyi yes ma'am as soon as you have trouble connecting, read on the updates. There is a possibility that the proxy server you are using is no longer responsive because of the changes and maintenance of sim networks. The best move is to use another proxy server on the list.
I do love pink too. Apir ahahaha.
Thank you for the positive feedback ma'am.

Tnx dto maam:);) tm user user po...
Working sya..
billyballesta you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback.

Ok po i'll check po
Thank you

Ok na po ma'am working na ulit..:cool:
Keep sharing po. :)
Kazura00 that is good news sir. You are most welcome.

Hi maam ..pwd po ba to sa pocket wifi?paturo naman po?para maka save ako ng battery..kasi madali ma low batt yung cp ko..

Thanks..

Hi maam ..pwd po ba to sa pocket wifi?paturo naman po?para maka save ako ng battery..kasi madali ma low batt yung cp ko..

Thanks..
:cool:Pocket wifi po gamit ko tnt sim konek lang po phone sa wifi at download install v6 sundin tut ni sistah ayun na konekted kana po:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back