What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT KEEPS ON SAYING CONNECTING! DO YOU NEED LOAD OR REGISTERED TO A PROMO? IM GLOBE BTW
no need to register to any promo po, it works even with zero load. try to mix and match the proxies and real proxies.

mam queencee, pag nag nonotice po ang globe na naubos na ang MB ko, (capping po ba un?) then hindi na po ako makaconnect ulit, ano po ang gagawin pag gnun?

no need to register to any promo po, it works even with zero load. try to mix and match the proxies and real proxies.

mam queencee, pag nag nonotice po ang globe na naubos na ang MB ko, (capping po ba un?) then hindi na po ako makaconnect ulit, ano po ang gagawin pag gnun?
kram26 Globe network will send you notices if you are registered to any of their promos. That is a different story, it has nothing to do with our vpn sir. One thing is for sure, your load will not be used as soon you are connected to the vpn.
If data alone is turned on, it will be consumed.

mam queencee, naka register pa pala ko sa promo 3 days ago, so ung na consume ko even zero load ako is promo kasi from globe rewards yun kaya nakakatakbo kahit zero load, to sum it up, hindi pa rin pala success na nakagamit ako ng queencee vpn with zero load, ngayon hindi talaga ko makaconnect. :(

"One thing is for sure, your load will not be used as soon you are connected to the vpn.
If data alone is turned on, it will be consumed." - cguro for the meantime kuha ulit ako globe rewards then ibabad ko lang nakaconnect sa vpn mo para hindi maubos yung data ko.

Ayaw ata ako pa gamitin nito maam d sya ma DL.ang lalabas pag click mo sa dl.congratz ur the lucky winner ano yun?sorry new lng eh

Ayaw ata ako pa gamitin nito maam d sya ma DL.ang lalabas pag click mo sa dl.congratz ur the lucky winner ano yun?sorry new lng eh
Matchbox20 those are just ads on the uploading site.
Use Google Chrome when downloading.
for datafilehost : click on the download button to the left with details of the file above it.
sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "download with secured download manager"
for qfs mobi : just hit the red button.

Walang red button maam .at d rin makikita yung small box na pede mo eh check. Peru salamat parin maam.ty talaga aa mga tulong mag explore nalng ako hanggang makira ko si queen

lhei21 i see ma'am. If that is the history.
I think it will work again,you just need to make some adjustments.
hi ma'am! :) I just became an established member, so ayun po, I was able to see your bonus boost handler setting. And there, nakaconnect na po ako :) thank you so much ma'am!

Walang red button maam .at d rin makikita yung small box na pede mo eh check. Peru salamat parin maam.ty talaga aa mga tulong mag explore nalng ako hanggang makira ko si queen
Matchbox20 We have 2 sources where you can dl our vpn. Both are visible and easy to downlad from.

This is the dl link for queencee vpn v6 ultra lite under datafilehost...

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

7F4QgGB.jpg

While this is the dl link for queencee vpn v6 ultra lite under qfs mobi...

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
7KvVBxI.jpg

hi ma'am! :) I just became an established member, so ayun po, I was able to see your bonus boost handler setting. And there, nakaconnect na po ako :) thank you so much ma'am!
lhei21 that is good news ma'am. I am happy to know you are successfully connected and currently using our Boost Settings.
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Attachments

Hi boss queencee ask ko lang po bakit hindi po ma install sa cellphone ko? Yan lang po lumalabas app not installed.
Christandangel
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back