What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ask ko lang po. naobserve ko kasi parang may limit siya sa 3 mb ata or less and mabagal talaga? and then di na makabrowse. globe po gamit ko. is there a workaround po para bumilis and wala cap? thanks in advance po.

ask ko lang po. naobserve ko kasi parang may limit siya sa 3 mb ata or less and mabagal talaga? and then di na makabrowse. globe po gamit ko. is there a workaround po para bumilis and wala cap? thanks in advance po.

walleve08 yes there are ways and on this thread i have an item on spoiler for globe. you will be able to see that as soon as you are an established member.
you can also use mgc, the tutorial i posted on page 1 is one way to have good connection too. backread and you will see the added details.
we cannot remove the capping because it is already normal nowadays but we can bypass it...

start by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :
jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
and to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

Hirap sa Talk n text nakaka isang oras nako kaka antay .. Hehehe
Alin puba Working sainyo ... ^_^

Madam saan may link
Bayeyas
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v6-ultra-lite-all-networks.157535/

Hirap sa Talk n text nakaka isang oras nako kaka antay .. Hehehe
Alin puba Working sainyo ... ^_^
neutronbean
on the first page there is a list of proxy servers and real proxy servers. mix match them until you get a good connection. there will be a right combination for your location.patience is required.goodluck.

etu gumana sakin . hihihi .

remove port:check
custom header: x-online-host
proxy server: h.facebook.com
proxy type:http

mam pahinge po ng settings nyo sa TNT
sinubukan ko po lahat yung setting sa TNT Ayaw po mag connect saken pa help po sana mam

mam pahinge po ng settings nyo sa TNT
sinubukan ko po lahat yung setting sa TNT Ayaw po mag connect saken pa help po sana mam
alfoofeer
You may ask for my personal settings and it will work but sometimes the settings of others will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. Goodluck

alfoofeer
You may ask for my personal settings and it will work but sometimes the settings of others will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
alfoofeer

thank you mam

alfoofeer
kahit isa lang po ba ang kukunin na proxy mam..?

thank you mam

kahit isa lang po ba ang kukunin na proxy mam..?

yes sir .. bawat option jan dapat may isang proxy na nakalagay .. pili ka nalang .. troubleshoot mo kung alin ang mabilis saung connection kasi .. Depende un sa location talaga ..

Saakin connected pero too slow .. "Globe"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back