What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
husky There is no issue on Globe yet sir. Only the proxy servers from tnt has been confirmed with issues and we have updated, so no worries.
As for your globe connection, you just need to be patient with mgc, just do a cdc when it is not responding. As soon as you are an established member, do the Magic Ip trick, it will help you with the troubles with mgc.

Thanks for reply maam its ok now :) i need to restart my phone thats the problem lol...back in action again Q'cee:)

Bat nag error pag download maam :(
Swagginweed
for datafilehost : click on the download button to the left with details of the file above it.
sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "download with secured download manager"
for qfs mobi : just hit the red button.

Nice mam thank you ulit dito thanks for sharing and modifying for all good sake
FullBuster09 You are most welcome sir and thank you for the appreciation.

Thanks for reply maam its ok now :) i need to restart my phone thats the problem lol...back in action again Q'cee:)
husky that is great news sir. Nerbiyoso kasi :hilarious:

Maam i need help bakit diko po ma pagana? After na install yan po ang respond
djhemin12
he file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back