What's new

Closed Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite (all networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayaw naman gumana lahat sir wala po bang iba? smart globe ayaw hehe kaasar bt po ganun d man lang kumapit
jaytots921
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpnoptions.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

And...

The Handler Settings For Globe :
proxy.php

My bonus for you is that this one works well. I hope it will work on your location, otherwise mix and match the real proxy with the proxy servers on page 1.

salamat poh mam. working na si germany server. big thanks poh
Gibson Quimson you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad you understood the tutorials I have been posting for other users, it is true that a good observer learns and advances faster.

:ROFLMAO:Working na working po lahat ng vpn ni sistah baka naman po me pag kakamali kayo sa setting,sim,at phone etc.. Madaming dahilan kung bakit hindi gagana sa inyo
Kung gusto po ninyo matulungan namin kayo wag galit agad ang sasabihin ninyo:mad:

cgeh aayusin ko ulit ang VPN ko try ko ulit sya

jaytots921
You are a globe / tm sim user, ok...have you made an apn mgc on your phone settings before proceeding to the vpn app? if not, please do this first :
•mgc apn phone setting
create apn mgc on your phone.
you may follow these steps...
1. settings
2. more
3. mobile network
4. access point name
5. choose globe telecom
6. choose myglobeconnect
7. name: my globeconnect
8. apn:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. proxy: 203.177.42.214 or 108.67.222.222
10. port 8080

proxy.php

proxy.php

-do all of these on your cellphone's settings
and now let us proceed to queencee vpn v6 ultra lite,click on the vpnoptions.
•vpn options
connect trough an http proxy: check
use the following settings: check
host address:203.177.42.214
port: 8080

proxy.php

-input the correct globe/tm handlersettings
-hit mobile data "on"
: if you can see theconnected icon statusand the key on top, those are the indications that you are successfully connected to the internet using the vpn via mgc.

And...

The Handler Settings For Globe :
proxy.php

My bonus for you is that this one works well. I hope it will work on your location, otherwise mix and match the real proxy with the proxy servers on page 1.

Gibson Quimson you are most welcome sir and thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad you understood the tutorials I have been posting for other users, it is true that a good observer learns and advances faster.

gnawa ko n po lahat yan ayaw po pero s psiphon a+ black gumagna kaso lakas ng capping sana my vpn n no capping pra s smart kc mabilis d2 smin pg globe mabilis dn kaso balance d katulad pg smart faster kaya ng hahanap ako smart stable connect kc mbilis n d2 eh btw thank you nga po pla huh sa pag pansin mo s comment ;) ill take that a pleasure to meet members like you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back