What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
May capping ba? Hhaha
Jer
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan.
But there are things you can do about it :
Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Applicable din po ba ung tnt and smart setting sa sun?
RON007 Yes sir they are also applicable to Sun Cell. It is just a matter of testing on your location.

Help nyo ako d q makita kc newbie here
ianjade_21 All you need to know is on Page 1. Instrucions, Handler Settings from your sim in use and download links for QueenCee VPN v5 are provided.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v5-lite-all-networks.145162/#post-1394358

Good morning po Madam,

Balik loob po pala aq sa android at sinusubukan ko mga free internet nyo..working po sya! Salamat po
gcarl297 Goodmorning too sir. It is a good day to welcome a nice free internet user like you. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Last edited:
Hi po..bago lang ako dito pwde po paturo kung paano makadownload ng queecee
reyskie30 Welcome to PHC sir
All you need to know is on Page 1.Download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v5-lite-all-networks.145162/#post-1394358

For datafilehost : Click on the Download button to the left with details of the file above it.
Sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "Download with Secured Download manager"
For QFS Mobi : Just hit the red button.

Excuse me ma'am..Meron na ako nyan dati di naman gumagana napanood KO Sa YøùTùbé. Maganda talaga Kung Sa Maganda Ang layout nyan. kakulay sya ng forevernet. Last month Lang din yun. Gumagana pa ho ba iyan until now? Salamat madam.✌

Bago pala Ito. Dati yung corona style. Ngayon graphical na sya. Hehe

Excuse me ma'am..Meron na ako nyan dati di naman gumagana napanood KO Sa ÿôutubê. Maganda talaga Kung Sa Maganda Ang layout nyan. kakulay sya ng forevernet. Last month Lang din yun. Gumagana pa ho ba iyan until now? Salamat madam.✌
vancarlo You must be confused sir. I have not posted anything on YøùTùbé as for QueenCee VPN V5 Lite is concerned.
I created it out of my own layout and I don't have anything to do with forevernet.
If you have not made it work, this is the right place to ask how to.
And yes it works very well.

:):)(y)

Maam queencee..pwde po magtanong..ang tanong ko po..mahina yun signal dto tpos capping palge..mayroon po bang set up na bago..
reyskie30
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan.
But there are things you can do about it :
Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Pasensya na ma'am Sa nasabi KO nung una. Ito BUMABAWI AKO.. MORE BLOOD HERE ✌ medyo mahina nga Lang. Taguig area. "Ano ho ba ma'am Ang best rotation ng settings baka mas mabilis Ang signal"..?? Nirumble KO ho kasi.

I
vancarlo You must be confused sir. I have not posted anything on ÿôutubê as for QueenCee VPN V5 Lite is concerned.
I created it out of my own layout and I don't have anything to do with forevernet.
If you have not made it work, this is the right place to ask how to.
And yes it works very well.
I apologize if what I am saying lately madam. Keep sharing And more power.✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back