What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day miss queencee ;). Since the first time you've released your V5 and until this time I've been using this still (y). Thus, thank you for the great work you've done. But, i just want to ask about your spoiler with regards to the "Front Querry" which is the ff:
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.
Question: Is there really "spaces" in between "HTTP/1.1 and Host, also Host (":") You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now....

Note: Discovery requires experimentation.

Good day miss queencee ;). Since the first time you've released your V5 and until this time I've been using this still (y). Thus, thank you for the great work you've done. But, i just want to ask about your spoiler with regards to the "Front Querry" which is the ff:Question: Is there really "spaces" in between "HTTP/1.1 and Host, also Host (":") You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now....

Note: Discovery requires experimentation.
Scizcka If you can look at the Screenshots, you will see that it is connected successfully. If you feel uncomfortable with the space between the said entries, you can input it without the space. It will also connect successfully :shame:

Last edited:
Tnx po. Confirmed working, nka smartbro kickstart sim, lte pocket wifi ako. Pero sa data connection di ko mapagana. Mabilis nga. Haven't tried downloading yet.

Tnx po. Confirmed working, nka smartbro kickstart sim, lte pocket wifi ako. Pero sa data connection di ko mapagana. Mabilis nga. Haven't tried downloading yet.
rabbit19 You are most welcome. About the data connection, our VPN works best on a regular sim.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Thank you for the positive feedback sir.

Milady queencee , Smart Buddy Simcard, ano ang mabisang settings po :oops:
grayArt10
Sire, you may ask for sets of settings and it will work but sometimes settings from others will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. Goodluck

pa-try po madam. thanks.. \m/
sgmike27 You are most welcome sir.

Last edited:
Ts finally i got connected using TNT, sadly it got disconnected after 5mins. huhu
cyclotron05 If you got disconnected it means, you need to test another combination for your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.
OR...
Sometimes your area have trees covering your spot making the signal of your sim network weak.
OR...
Maybe your phone is not compatible to the VPN app.

Gauche17 You are most welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Queencee vpn
Back