What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
maskinao V5 and V6 are twins when it comes to bandwith capacity, both are very high and good. Malakas ang kapit.

V5 is best to use when you are in a weak signal area, you will still connect. Believe it or not I tested it on a moving train when I was coding it.
V6 is best to use for low bandwith online games and boy it is so light on the ram it is less than 3 mb.
The design and other details are posted on page 1

Last edited:
As of aug.25 1am. Its not working.
imacx22
have you seen the latest updated list on page 1 sir?
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

jjengg00 you are welcome.

queencee
sikat na ang vpn mo madam :D
jokerpapzz thank you sir for the video, I am glad we are able to help other users abroad. Thank you for the refreshing news you posted today.

_TURBO_ thank you for the heart warming appreciation sistah. Those gestures of sir dzebb made me smile too.
D5u8xVl.jpg
:ROFLMAO:Follower din po ako ni Sir Dzebb sistah at nakita ko vpn v5 mo post niya:ROFLMAO:
pang internation po diba:ROFLMAO:

queencee
sikat na ang vpn mo madam :D
(y)

Attachments

imacx22
if yes, you can also try to mix match the proxy servers with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

Yes..thanks Ms.Queencee for your kindness..(y):love::LOL:

jokerpapzz thank you sir for the video, I am glad we are able to help other users abroad. Thank you for the refreshing news you posted today.

OTE="queencee, post: 1709483, member: 410439"]imacx22

jokerpapzz thank you sir for the video, I am glad we are able to help other users abroad. Thank you for the refreshing news you posted today.[/QUOTE]

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Queencee vpn
Back