What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi TS, im back. ive been trying to change the proxy server with the ones listed but just my area, its not connecting. any other way?

anyone from Mandaue City Cebu with TNT, may i know your working ip?

hi TS, im back. ive been trying to change the proxy server with the ones listed but just my area, its not connecting. any other way?

anyone from Mandaue City Cebu with TNT, may i know your working ip?
cyclotron05 Have you seen the latest update sir,if yes, you can also try to mix match it with the real proxy servers.
proceed by connecting to the best performance or in my vpn as the philippines flag then
jump to the other regions/servers for a fresh set.

Greetings queencee vpn users.

our list of proxy servers has been updated.

boost for tnt handler settings proxy server sets has been updated.

see page 1...

(repeating this announcement per page until all are calm and settled.)

paano po gamitin ito mam salamat po ?
agaglol
all you need to know is on page 1 sir. instructions,handler settings for sim in use. download links included.

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v5-lite-all-networks.145162/#post-1394358

Steps:
1.Read the thread and download Queencee vpn v6 ultra lite.
2.Install the vpn apk file from the file folder.
3.Launch Queencee Vpn. Make sure you input the correct handler settings for the sim in use.
4.Turn Mobile Data On.Once you turn it on,a choice between "tunnel whole device" and "browser only" will appear. Click "Tunnel Whole Device".

If the proceedures were done correctly,you will see a key icon beside the status icon on the top left.
This means you are connected successfully.The app itself has indicators to let the user know its connection status.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Queencee vpn
Back