What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pano po e2 gagana?.exe po 2 d po .apk??install din e2 sa phone?
totoysoft
For datafilehost : Click on the Download button to the left with details of the file above it.
Sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "Download with Secured Download manager"
For QFS Mobi : Just hit the red button.

Mam capped po sya mam
jaypeepcis
Nowadays it is normal to get capped because it is already a part of any sim network user's life. ρáíd or Free andyan na yan.
There are things you can do to prevent that from happening...

On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Galing ng app auto dc pag mag 15mb. Iwas capped. Thanks for sharing

Thanks queecee.. Kapangalan mo kasi ang only daugther ko

jaypeepcis You can still have a good connection and bypass the dreaded capping. Just try the mix matching and other ways like changing the regions.
It is nice to know you have a daughter named queencee sir.
Thanks. By the way i would like to connect in your germany server . But the graph didnt show any sign. ?

:ROFLMAO:Lalabas din po iyan mag download ka ng file morethan 15mb plus sabayan mo po ng ÿôutubê hangang mag error, restart po ulit ulitin lang hangang lumabas:ROFLMAO:
jaypeepcis I quoted Ms. Turbo's comment as your guide to make the Germany server appear. They call it the babad trick.

While you do that you can also enhance your connection to its best :

On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

I already try that babad thing you call but the only reason is i cant connect in germany any more
jaypeepcis If that is the case, wait for it to appear or do not force it today... because in time it will connect in Germany as you use the vpn again again. Jump to another region as you may. It may take days or weeks, but that is just for the regions. You have a choice to use another method to prevent capping. I posted it many times too.Thank you.

Screenshot_2016-06-27-13-04-07.png

Cant connect huhuhu

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.