What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
salamat po d2 working 101%

by the way..sa V4 wala po ba talagang ate canada server to madam?
kagaw01 I took the ss from one of our users on this thread. You can make the Canada server appear.
z2VvERH.png
Thank you for the positive feedback.

Attachments

ms. queencee help nman po kung may alam kayo kung pano d mawawala ung internet. signal ko. kse napansin ko pag nakapgdownload na ko ng madami nawawala ung signal ko. kaya bili na nmn aq ng bagong sim. tia.

ah ganun po pala so depende sa place or sa pag mix nang settings po ba?
kagaw01 You are correct sir! Mix-matching works well.
Others have developed the trick on jumping to regions whenever a forced capping occurs and hunt for the champ servers like Canada, Germany and so on, this is what others call the "babad trick". It is also effective.

Last edited:
ms. queencee help nman po kung may alam kayo kung pano d mawawala ung internet. signal ko. kse napansin ko pag nakapgdownload na ko ng madami nawawala ung signal ko. kaya bili na nmn aq ng bagong sim. tia.
xxxigna I believe we share the same dilemma. You see our VPNs depend on wireless internet connection coming from Sim Networks, so a good signal is very important. Your location from their towers is a factor. Your environment with many trees hinders the good signal an so on...
The weak and strong signal is beyond our control ma'am.

miss maganda, pagkatapos kung ma download at i open i install ko na ang sabi there was a problem when parsing the package? corrupt ho yata ito... paano ?

yung first link miss maganda ay corrupt,, yung second ay ok na ok

yahoo... connected na naman.. tnxx very much miss ganda... tatlo na po yung ginagamit ko ngayon.. lahat ng share mo

miss maganda, pagkatapos kung ma download at i open i install ko na ang sabi there was a problem when parsing the package? corrupt ho yata ito... paano ?

billyboy
For datafilehost : Click on the Download button to the left with details of the file above it.
Sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "Download with Secured Download manager"

For QFS Mobi : Just hit the red button.

Oh ok you have succesfully downloaded from the 2nd dl link.
All is well, continue installing na lang po.

Last edited:

yahoo... connected na naman.. tnxx very much miss ganda... tatlo na po yung ginagamit ko ngayon.. lahat ng share mo
billyboy You are most welcome and thank you for the continued patronage to QueenCee VPN. Have a good free internet day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.